Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the mouths of babes

It was because Syracuse has candy.

In all seriousness - I hate reading the tea leaves of 18 year olds, and 2 year olds? - but how would she know we have candy unless the family has been here?

Ok, def need a drink. Feel like this is a personal new low.

In all seriousness - I hate reading the tea leaves of 18 year olds, and 2 year olds? - but how would she know we have candy unless the family has been here?

tee malcolm@hismom_2 3h
Deion and I asked his two year old sister what school should he attend.Out of 10, she picked Syracuse. She said they have candy.: )

No...you're ok. I was wondering the same thing after I read his Moms' tweet. Candy?

slaintie

Why is the board getting excited about "top 5's" from recruits/athletes that have never even seen the campus? It's just not realistic to think CUSE is in the running unless that has even happened. The recruiting is going very well and has been very strategic IMO. I would argue the best is yet to come, but it will be recruits that were off the board radar with the exception of KJ and potentially Mavety. Mavety might be a stretch at this point, but it seems we have enough 3* kids ready to step in and be the next Sean Hickey/Justin Pugh!

well he hasn't visited anywhere yet, and is planning a visit. looks like its Cuse/WVU/Rutgers in front. so if were not going to get excited over a kid who has the 4th most offers in the country i don't know who we should get exicted for? i do admit he does love the attention, but this would be a high profile pull that we have a legit shot at

well he hasn't visited anywhere yet, and is planning a visit. looks like its Cuse/WVU/Rutgers in front. so if were not going to get excited over a kid who has the 4th most offers in the country i don't know who we should get exicted for? i do admit he does love the attention, but this would be a high profile pull that we have a legit shot at

He's been to both buttgers and wvu as far as I know.

He's been to both buttgers and wvu as far as I know.

i can't keep track, but i don't think he has been anywhere. this is a small snippet from a quote from him today... “West Virginia’s a school that I’m probably wouldn’t have to visit because my mom went there.

i can't keep track, but i don't think he has been anywhere. this is a small snippet from a quote from him today... “West Virginia’s a school that I’m probably wouldn’t have to visit because my mom went there.

I don't know about the neers but I thought for sure he was at buttgers last week or the week before.

I don't know about the neers but I thought for sure he was at buttgers last week or the week before.

see i thought he had visited WVU, but then saw that. I thought he was at Rutgers last week, but that doesn't look like it was true either. he's all over the place it seems, but i guess he is taking officials to those 5 schools even though I am sure it will change before the time comes. either way it's going to be a long 8 months for this one.

He's 6 of 8 have him going to CUSE on 247...for whatever that'd worth.

He's 6 of 8 have him going to CUSE on 247...for whatever that'd worth.

75%, but just guessing. Better question, why even list it that way?

He's 18. Most everything every kid that age does is for attention and show.
I totally agree with that assessment but its still frustrating as hell.Waiting for the hoped for maturity to emerge at some point. My oldest son didn't wakeup until his peer group began listing their college plans while he was frittering away his high school years of playing hooky. In retrospect his mother and I paid the price for his tactic in worry and abut now his earnin power dwarfs of most of his classmates and is fully emersed in the profession of writer for television and most likely movies. He certainly isn't boring by an means.

I totally agree with that assessment but its still frustrating as hell.Waiting for the hoped for maturity to emerge at some point. My oldest son didn't wakeup until his peer group began listing their college plans while he was frittering away his high school years of playing hooky. In retrospect his mother and I paid the price for his tactic in worry and abut now his earnin power dwarfs of most of his classmates and is fully emersed in the profession of writer for television and most likely movies. He certainly isn't boring by an means.

I know you're a proud papa, Cali, but that industry is quite capable of chewing out writers, editors, and producers and spitting them out. My best bud from HS was a writer/editor on some of the biggest shows on TV that everybody has heard of. Even won an Emmy...an eternity ago. He has little to do with it anymore for whatever reason. The guy is very talented and also an SU alum...so maybe temper your pride a little bit with realism. We are all happy for you, but you needn't weave it into every third post (it seems).

@DeionHallmon: Thinking about committing
Kid you just set up visits to figure out where you wanna go, after mom demanded that they visit first. Hopefully he just means the concept of committing and knowing where he is going.

Lthough I suppose if he decided to announce an SU commit we'd all be pretty happy lol

Kid you just set up visits to figure out where you wanna go, after mom demanded that they visit first. Hopefully he just means the concept of committing and knowing where he is going.

Lthough I suppose if he decided to announce an SU commit we'd all be pretty happy lol
He may mean soft commit. commit to the staff on phone and if he likes what he sees when he visits he will give them a hard commit. I have a feeling no one is safe with this kid until february

He may mean soft commit. commit to the staff on phone and if he likes what he sees when he visits he will give them a hard commit. I have a feeling no one is safe with this kid until february

that's for sure. verbal commitment from this one is meaningless

Bingo especially your last sentence.

Oh it's undoubtedly true. But still if you gave the staff the choice of a verbal to SU in July, and told them they have to hold on to him till February, vs. him Verbaling elsewhere in July and they have to try and poach him, I think it's pretty obvious which they would pick

Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon56m
Everybody committing to Syracuse!

That's right Deion, you should be the next man up... he has alot of Cuse love on his twitter right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.