Class of 2024 - DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth

Hmmmm.

Did/does the LeQuint saga factor into this at all??

Here’s hoping that gets cleared up in a positive manner before Willy decides.
I don't know why HCDB can't go in to Big guy Wilh??? and work out a more reasonable scenario.

Yeahhh this is one of those where you just throw your hands in the air when he commits. Means something but he gives off the vibe that he likes the spotlight (not a bad thing) and will probably play this thing out to the end.

Yeahhh this is one of those where you just throw your hands in the air when he commits. Means something but he gives off the vibe that he likes the spotlight (not a bad thing) and will probably play this thing out to the end.

also, doesn't feel like where he commits initially will be particularly firm anyways...

Being pressured to commit to RU. The old, we won’t have a spot for you if you don’t commit now.

Delay is good for SU, IMO.
I don’t think he really wants to go to Rutgers.

If I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times. Khalil Ahmad can be pointed to as the individual within the staff who ignited the renewed focus in [South] Jersey recruiting. Although he went to the Dark Side in Central PA, I give him credit for the reinvigoration of our traditional recruiting hotbeds.

If I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times. Khalil Ahmad can be pointed to as the individual within the staff who ignited the renewed focus in [South] Jersey recruiting. Although he went to the Dark Side in Central PA, I give him credit for the reinvigoration of our traditional recruiting hotbeds.
Ahmad who? I'm on to Coach Thomas, who has been doing a great job

Sure, he did that all on his own.

Khalil Ahmad did a very good job for the short time he was with us (9 months, 3/22 -1/23), but if, even for a second, you think he ignited the renewed focus on NJ all on his own then you don't understand how this works.

Dino recognized the need to improve recruiting in NJ.

Dino recognized Ahmad's talents and connections in NJ.

Dino hired Ahmad and pointed him towards NJ.

People are quick to point fingers at the head man anytime something doesn't work out, and too many people dismiss Dino when something does seem to work out.

Dino hired Dennis Thomas three months ago and Thomas has been producing since he landed in Syracuse.

Thank you Dino! Ahmad did a good job (Penn State thought so) and Thomas is off to a very strong start.

Last edited:

Khalil Ahmad did a very good job for the short time he was with us (9 months, 3/22 -1/23), but if, even for a second, you think he ignited the renewed focus on NJ all on his own then you don't understand how this works.

People are quick to point fingers at the head man anytime something doesn't work out, and too many people dismiss Dino when something does seem to work out.

Dino hired Dennis Thomas three months ago and Thomas has been producing since he landed in Syracuse.

Thank you Dino! Ahmad did a good job (Penn State though so) and Thomas is off to a very strong start.
As usual, Dino didn’t listen to more than half this board. When is he ever gonna learn!? - Sarcasm font.

Thank you Dino! Ahmad did a good job (Penn State thought so) and Thomas is off to a very strong start.
Well said

Preach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom