Class of 2024 - DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB/WR Willy Love (NJ) Verbal to Monmouth

I didn’t say why he didn’t commit tho

I believe Rutgers told him he had to commit or they were pulling his schollie because they wanted his commit that bad

However, he wasn’t comfortable committing yet

It’s clear that Love won’t make his decision truly until signing day.

If PSU is leaving a spot open for him and I am sure that they are, Syracuse and Rutgers SURELY would have a spot open for him if they needed

Pure speculation
Reportedly he told Love if he did not commit they would continue to recruit his position, which they did

I took a quick look at the RU class and there is no question, he would be by far your best recruit.

Sorry things have gotten so grim. I think the kid of out Poly will be a good player.
If you are referring to Duff, I think he flips
Being honest

I didn’t say why he didn’t commit tho

I believe Rutgers told him he had to commit or they were pulling his schollie because they wanted his commit that bad

However, he wasn’t comfortable committing yet

It’s clear that Love won’t make his decision truly until signing day.

If PSU is leaving a spot open for him and I am sure that they are, Syracuse and Rutgers SURELY would have a spot open for him if they needed

Pure speculation
This is good speculation.

Overall, I ask you to compare the recruiting results over the last 4 years, say 2021 through this class of 2024 as based on
rivals evaluation
Compare the overall results between the programs
Cuse had done fairly well, no disrespect
and gotten some real good players
RU has also.
It is important for result to be on the field
More than stars
Based on Rivals?! That’s cute.

It’s well known that the Cuse fans feel there is a conspiracy
RU fans feel the same way with basketball recruits
You guys, somehow, have the #2 player committed.

You guys, somehow, have the #2 player committed.
Yes
For some reason Ace Bailey fell in love with the program and, besides committing, is out recruiting hard
If Dylan Harper commits, it could be both number one and two, rarified atmosphere for RU
Both are one and done, so one year of hopefully good play and

Based on Rivals?! That’s cute.
Let me warn you in advance, and you might make note of this down the road

Reportedly Love is settling in at linebacker, and at that position he has struggled

If that continues, he won’t remain a four star, and it would have nothing to do with him committing to any particular program

So, would not be a conspiracy thing, still a good addition anywhere

It’s well known that the Cuse fans feel there is a conspiracy
RU fans feel the same way with basketball recruits
No, we just think a couple of guys are making a lot of money off dumb Rutgers fans by giving their recruits inflated ratings. It is the American way. Good for them.

Reportedly Love is settling in at linebacker, and at that position he has struggled

If that continues, he won’t remain a four star, and it would have nothing to do with him committing to any particular program

Yes, we fully expect Love to be Dohngraded if he commits to SU.

Yes, we fully expect Love to be Dohngraded if he commits to SU.
My point is the downgrade would still happen where ever he goes and by more than one prognosticator

It’s been reported multiple times we’re recruiting Love as a Safety, not a LB. He’s being recruited for the Rover spot where we currently have a 6’4 220 lb DB starting.

When has love played linebacker?

Overall, I ask you to compare the recruiting results over the last 4 years, say 2021 through this class of 2024 as based on
rivals evaluation
Compare the overall results between the programs
Cuse had done fairly well, no disrespect
and gotten some real good players
RU has also.
It is important for result to be on the field
More than stars
What has Rutgers done on the field….ever? That 11-3 season back in 2004? Feel sorry for that fan base that a 2004 11 win season in the Big East is all they have to show for over 130 seasons of playing.

Minor grammatical remark- “dumb Rutgers fans” is redundant.
And let’s remember, this site has sustained itself without network affiliation for years because the fans care about the product, support the teams (and this site) regardless, and can fathom the honest assessment of its teams.

There would be 2 people at the Rutgers site (RutgersAl and one other die hard) it they were told the truth that their 4* are really 2*.

Nobody is paying $10/ month to get smoke blown up their rectum here.

And let’s remember, this site has sustained itself without network affiliation for years because the fans care about the product, support the teams (and this site) regardless, and can fathom the honest assessment of its teams.

There would be 2 people at the Rutgers site (RutgersAl and one other die hard) it they were told the truth that their 4* are really 2*.

Nobody is paying $10/ month to get smoke blown up their rectum here.

Is that a bonus feature?

Or pay side only?

I guess “if I have to ask”…. :p

No, we just think a couple of guys are making a lot of money off dumcob Rutgers fans by giving their recruits inflated ratings. It is the American way. Good for them.
I don't know much but what I do know is that Dino has finally yes finally realized that NJ has to be a major focus. Now that it is and now that he has coaches that know the territory and are known Syracuse will do well. Rutgers on the other hand is never going to win. They are cannon fodder for the Big and everyone knows it. In addition, Shitanos act is starting to smell. Bottom line Cuse is back, and Rutgers is well they are Rutgers.

I don't know much but what I do know is that Dino has finally yes finally realized that NJ has to be a major focus. Now that it is and now that he has coaches that know the territory and are known Syracuse will do well. Rutgers on the other hand is never going to win. They are cannon fodder for the Big and everyone knows it. In addition, Shitanos act is starting to smell. Bottom line Cuse is back, and Rutgers is well they are Rutgers.
There are people who think SU is cannon fodder for the ACC too.

There are people who think SU is cannon fodder for the ACC too.
Well, in fairness, they are right more often than not.

However, we have had some success, albeit fleeting