Dear Dougie... | Syracusefan.com

Dear Dougie...

SaintTristan

Starter
If you are beaten by Pitt, and your streak against real opponents extends to nine losses in a row, do the right thing and resign. There comes a point where you jus have to accept that you are not a head coach at this level. While I think we passed that point a long time ago, it's not too late for you to do the right thing for your university.

Thanks.

put your right arm up in the air and to your side elbow bent to 90 degrees. Extend your thumb toward yourself and index finger pointed straight up. Now swing and bring your arm around in front of you with your elbow against your chest. Look directly into your hand.

Now you've got a firm feel on what others think of you and your posts. Thank you very much.

If you are beaten by Pitt, and your streak against real opponents extends to nine losses in a row, do the right thing and resign. There comes a point where you jus have to accept that you are not a head coach at this level. While I think we passed that point a long time ago, it's not too late for you to do the right thing for your university.

Thanks.

Why didn't you simply bump your recent thread in which you repeatedly posted similar drivel? It's really kind of sad to see a self-proclaimed genius like you resort to recycling their material.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Thanks, One Trick Pony. :rolleyes:

Why even respond? To those that can't stand Tristan, just ignore and move on. Everybody on here has freedom of speech and opinion. Some have extremely varying opinions from others. Such is life. Let's all be adults.

Thanks.

Dear SaintTristan,

If SU beats Pitt please kindly crawl back in your hole. If SU is beaten by Pitt please keep your thoughts to yourself.

Regards

Everyone on the board

Why even respond? To those that can't stand Tristan, just ignore and move on. Everybody on here has freedom of speech and opinion. Some have extremely varying opinions from others. Such is life. Let's all be adults.
If we followed your advice, there'd be, maybe, 14 posts on this site. :D

You were going for irony there, weren't you?

You were going for irony there, weren't you?

No. For instance, oldpinepoint telling another poster to keep thoughts to himself. Regardless if you question the validity of a post, aren't forums a place to post your thoughts? I'm not defending anyone here, nor attacking anyone, I'm just sick of the "crawl back under a hole" posts directed at posters.

And yes, this game on Friday is a HUGE game and a must win whether people care to admit it or not.

GO CUSE :)

No. For instance, oldpinepoint telling another poster to keep thoughts to himself. Regardless if you question the validity of a post, aren't forums a place to post your thoughts? I'm not defending anyone here, nor attacking anyone, I'm just sick of the "crawl back under a hole" posts directed at posters.

And yes, this game on Friday is a HUGE game and a must win whether people care to admit it or not.

GO CUSE :)

Certain posters invite that type of response because they consistently present their points in an inflammatory manner. If someone chooses to take issue with those posts, I say have at it. The admins can (and do) step in if they feel it necessary.

Certain posters invite that type of response because they consistently present their points in an inflammatory manner. If someone chooses to take issue with those posts, I say have at it. The admins can (and do) step in if they feel it necessary.

He doesn't mean to be inflammatory ... the heat in Dubai just gets to him ... I mean I would be cranky if I had to sit over there all day too ...

Half the fanbase lives in Upstate NY. Upstate NY is very blue collar. It's no shock that someone who consistently displays an elitist, arrogant, and condescending attitude elicits a negative response.

Half the fanbase lives in Upstate NY. Upstate NY is very blue collar. It's no shock that someone who consistently displays an elitist, arrogant, and condescending attitude elicits a negative response.

It goes beyond that. Tristy also offends a high percentage of arrogant, condescending elitists.

He doesn't mean to be inflammatory ... the heat in Dubai just gets to him ... I mean I would be cranky if I had to sit over there all day too ...

I am in la Jolla today. Hot here too.

Resign, dougie

Thanks.

while i agree with your assessment thus far i pray im wrong. we dont need another change. a mobile qb takes us to another level.

while i agree with your assessment thus far i pray im wrong. we dont need another change. a mobile qb takes us to another level.
Why do u think doogie is the guy to teach and call the plays for a mobile QB???

Please cite examples of where and when doogie did so.

And had success.

Thank you.

put your right arm up in the air to your side elbow bent to 90 degrees. Extend your thumb toward yourself and index finger pointed straight up. Now swing and bring your arm around in front of you with your elbow against your chest. Look directly into your hand.

Now you've got a firm feel on what others think of you and your posts. Thank you very much.

can I pull the trigger.........

Why do u think doogie is the guy to teach and call the plays for a mobile QB???

Please cite examples of where and when doogie did so.

And had success.

Thank you.

Coaching football is rocket science?

So...the football with the 46% winning percentage (29% in conference) is still acceptable but our Hall of Fame basketball coach with 890 wins and a lifetime winning percentage of 75% should be fired for cause.

Got it...

So...the football with the 46% winning percentage (29% in conference) is still acceptable but our Hall of Fame basketball coach with 890 wins and a lifetime winning percentage of 75% should be fired for cause.

Got it...

But Boeheim had a mobile QB in McNabb.

Thanks.

In your infinite wisdom, please enlighten the rest of us who would do a better job than what we have on the field. Keep in mind that coach would also have to be willing to take the job. While I am far from satisfied with the results I am encouraged by the approach to get to where we currently are. Now if you have given your insight previously, I apologize as I must have missed that post.

Got it...

I just don't know why Dougie doesn't take some zone lessons from the great Professor on campus. He isn't using all of his available resources... ;)

People who call Coach Marrone "Dougie" or "Doogie" remind me of the HS upperclassmen who used to get on my ass when I was 6'0" and 185 lbs as a sophomore.

When I came home from my sophomore year at SU, I was 6'4" and 235 lbs., and really well-built. I found it funny that they no longer had the stones to talk smack.

Methinks I smell Summer's Eve.

People who call Coach Marrone "Dougie" or "Doogie" remind me of the HS upperclassmen who used to get on my ass when I was 6'0" and 185 lbs as a sophomore.

When I came home from my sophomore year at SU, I was 6'4" and 235 lbs., and really well-built. I found it funny that they no longer had the stones to talk smack.

Methinks I smell Summer's Eve.

Lighten up...don't take yourself so seriously... Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom