Devo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Devo

He said we 4 times and then corrected himself to Syracuse lol. His reaction was incredible too
I thought what was most impressive is that in what was likely short notice was that he did his homework on Miami. We’re all bias here, but I truly hope that if he wants it, he gets a full time opportunity at ESPN or ACCN.

I noticed that. It was a fun watch as a Syracuse fan, but I'm sure Miami fans didn't enjoy the broadcast and for all this board complains about biased announcers... well...
Miami fans. Both of them.

He was very complimentary to many of their players. Over did it in fact when not mentioning that side show Bob Frosh banked the three in

Oh I know he really is a natural. Just poking fun at The U :)

It was incredible in the second half when Devendorf said Pack needed to get cooking for Miami, and Pack then hit 3 straight buckets.

It was also delicious in the first half when Devendorf commented on Mintz's matador D...speaking from experience there.

It's zero surprise that Cory Alexander isn't professional enough to handle traveling to Syracuse in the winter. During the 20-21 season, I was watching a game he was calling that was taking place during an NFL playoff game. This was the season when most announcers were calling games from their homes.

In between stories he told about texting former players and their parents, Alexander was talking about the football game and proudly stated he was watching the NFL game while calling the basketball game. Watching and commenting on a basketball game for 2 consecutive hours is your ONLY JOB! Not that difficult.

The most impressive thing was Devo didn’t drop any F bombs, true sign of a professional. He could easily do games not involving Syracuse and still be stellar, he knows the game and does his homework. Hopefully he continues to hit home runs when given the opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom