Devo | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Devo

Simpkins was fun though!

He always sounded like he was having a good time watching college basketball.

That's like 50% of the job, and the part that way too many broadcasters fail at.
his go to phrase was someone handing out tickets at the movie theater.

He’s possibly my favorite player in my 24 years as a fan. Really happy to see his growth over the years. And he seems to bleed Orange more than just about anyone.
He's possibly my least favorite SU player of all-time. That being said, I think he did a good job on the Miami broadcast and has definitely matured since his playing days at SU ended. Possibly becoming a father helped him along there.

He's possibly my least favorite SU player of all-time. That being said, I think he did a good job on the Miami broadcast and has definitely matured since his playing days at SU ended. Possibly becoming a father helped him along there.
I hated him for his lack of defense, but his skills on the offensive end, especially finishing with the left hand, made him fun to watch. And he’s absolutely the guy we would love to hate if he played anywhere else.

I hated him for his lack of defense, but his skills on the offensive end, especially finishing with the left hand, made him fun to watch. And he’s absolutely the guy we would love to hate if he played anywhere else.
All that and the effort and desire to play the game. The kind of player who would, and sometimes did, anything to win a game.

Oh, I'd definitely have hated him if he played for another team too.

Devo wasnt sure if Quad 1 meant Quadire or what... but heck i loved that guy as a player and so glad he wore orange. I have to believe he was one of the most hated guys in the Big East. Seems to love giving back even if he had his own run ins with the SUJB...

someone needs to talk to Cory Alexander - he's an idiot.
Arguing with Doug Sherman on "... you went to Newhouse at Syracuse... I'm sure vocabulary is not your strength..."

and even the graphics are wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom