Dexter: New Blood | Syracusefan.com

Dexter: New Blood

RF2044

Living Legend
Pretty cool concept for this sequel to the original series.

Debut episode was very solid.

Might also help correct how disappointing the conclusion to the original series was. Off to a great start so far.

I’m only posting here in search of someone like me who didn’t mind the ending of Dexter.

I can’t be the only one.

I’m only posting here in search of someone like me who didn’t mind the ending of Dexter.

I can’t be the only one.

I didn't love the ending of the original Dexter, but I actually sort of hated the ending of New Blood even more

Pardon the late bump but I just watched both series for the first time.

I didn't love the ending of the original Dexter, but I actually sort of hated the ending of New Blood even more

Pardon the late bump but I just watched both series for the first time.

So, I enjoyed the New Blood series -- but I definitely felt like it started out stronger and got weaker as it went on.

Didn't really like the Harrison character, but I enjoyed Deb being included and liked Angela Bishop as the law enforcement foil.

But it was enjoyable, and definitely ended better than the original series. If nothing else, it brought the Dexter character more satisfying [and I'm not saying the ending was great] closure.

Interesting to me that they are considering having another season, given fan response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom