Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

We have had a recent track record of PG busts Jalen Carey and Kaleb Joseph were two big ones. U miss on a top 40 PG who you expect to be you guy for the next couple seasons it sets you back.

I said “right. You know”. You should decide who recruits who.

Not just that. He should decide who we recruit. All you have to do is look at the list of 5 star players and recruit them.

You wanna know something pal. You don't know unless you try. Offer all the 5 star guys and we would probably have a chance every couple of years to grab 1 or 2.

I don't own a crystal ball. And neither do you. I don't know how many games we will even play. I do know this..Buddy can shoot the crap out of the ball. And I also know, having watched this team for 46 years, that I never heard anyone bring up rebounding for a shooting guard until Buddy got here. Not once. We get your agenda.
There is no agenda just facts .There is no upside to this situation. I know you could not possibly believe that people are not watching

Last edited:
Boeheim’s fault.
Who recruited the players / approved the scholarships / coached the players / didn’t put in his work load in developing the player?

may have to look at buddy’s dad a little.. could have easily had other guards on the roster right now.

You wanna know something pal. You don't know unless you try. Offer all the 5 star guys and we would probably have a chance every couple of years to grab 1 or 2.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

The fact someone actually thinks the old NCAA strat of target all the 5 stars and you will cheese 1-2 to come to your school idea works is mind boggling

Who recruited the players / approved the scholarships / coached the players / didn’t put in his work load in developing the player?

may have to look at buddy’s dad a little.. could have easily had other guards on the roster right now.

Right. Like I said. It’s Boeheim’s fault that Carey and Goodine aren’t doing squat at Rhode Island and Providence. Completely. He should STILL be developing them NOW. This is some BS!

Is that how PayPal Cal does it?

Yeah, that would really work well when we offer all the players at one position. First come, first served. You want a chance to play for us? Sign on the dotted line. NOW!!!

Do you understand how recruiting works, pal?

Who were the lead recruiter for Brycen and Jalen ? I'm guessing Gmac based on his track record.

I wish Autry and Griffin would just handle recruiting.
Yeah, I wish Red would just handle recruiting.

Like when he was the lead recruiter for Jalen Carey. :rolleyes:

Seriously, just once, try to post something that is not inherently, immediately wrong.

Yeah, that would really work well when we offer all the players at one position. First come, first served. You want a chance to play for us? Sign on the dotted line. NOW!!!

Do you understand how recruiting works, pal?

I do understand. It's a lot of work. That's why you need a great staff to recruit and develop coach players once they arrive. JB also needs to burn the midnight oil on certain 5 star generational program recruits.

Yeah, I wish Red would just handle recruiting.

Like when he was the lead recruiter for Jalen Carey. :rolleyes:

Seriously, just once, try to post something that is not inherently, immediately wrong.

Who has had more misses Red or Gmac ? Its tough we all love GMAC so do I.

Right. Like I said. It’s Boeheim’s fault that Carey and Goodine aren’t doing squat at Rhode Island and Providence. Completely. He should STILL be developing them NOW. This is some BS!
Did he has the “owner of a company” do his homework when bringing them on? Did he have last say on the scholarship?

when you look at a problem of a company do you look from the top down or the bottom up? That will tell a lot....

There might just be a crazy chance there was other guards in play that weren’t recruited hard or pushed for... for one reason or another.

But as always go cuse

I do understand. It's a lot of work. That's why you need a great staff to recruit and develop coach players once they arrive. JB also needs to burn the midnight oil on certain 5 star generational program recruits.
So, how much work would it be to offer EVERY 5-star player, as you suggested? There aren't enough hours in the day to babysit every 5-star and also do other things, like, you know, coach the team.

imo, Seems our lead guards (sometimes 3 usually 2 guys) average 35-50 points per 35 minutes, and our other guards would average about 8-15 if they played 35 minutes.

Goes to show the difference in the level of play from high school to high level div 1 ball the last decade.

Last edited:
There is no agenda just facts .There is no upside to this situation. I know you could not possibly believe that people are not watching
?? What are you talking about? People are not watching? Where did we rank in college hoop attendance last year? Do you mean that people aren't watching tv? We have played one game.

Serious question? Really? If you are seriously asking that question than there is no reason for anyone to ever talk with you about basketball. Oh, and after turning a ball over just now, Goodine didn't bother to get back on defense.

He can shoot and all he brings to the team. Now go back a look at players who played the same position

?? What are you talking about? People are not watching? Where did we rank in college hoop attendance last year? Do you mean that people aren't watching tv? We have played one game.

It’s all about recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom