Dion Waiters Should have started (I told you so) | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters Should have started (I told you so)

otto123

Walk On
I'm gonna start off saying this thread will probably be deleted and covered up like any other scandal surrounding the SU basketball program (Drugs, Sex Abuse, ect.) I said at the start of the season that if Syracuse were to lose this season that they would lose it in the first few minutes of each half, and I was RIGHT. To the people who said "it doesn't matter who starts it matters who finishes" have no idea what their talking about and were proven wrong. I was right several times this year with my analysis and 95% of this board was WRONG. I feel like the Skip Bayless of this board I'm usually right even though most people disagree (Fair starting, Xmas playing Center). SU was outscored by it's opponent's in the first 8 minutes of the opening half's (4 in the first, and 4 in the second half) This is the ONLY stretch of the game where SU was outscored by it's opponent all season long. In the other minutes of the games SU dominates it's opponents and outscores it's opponents going on huge runs.

Let's look at SU's last game which ended up getting them eliminated. Ohio St outscores SU 9-2 in the first 4 minutes of the first half putting SU in a hole. Then the game is tied at half-time Ohio St outscores SU 10-4 to start the second half. Ohio St outscored SU 19-6 in the first 8 minutes.

These first 8 minutes was the only stretch SU was outscored in all season. Men lie Women lie numbers don't. :)

Does it matter if SU gets outscored by 8 points in the first 4 minutes or the 3rd 4 minutes?

Nerlens went to UK, not GTown. What was it you said about some guarantee?

and who is playing for the opposition during the first 8 minutes vs. later in each half?

I'm gonna start off saying this thread will probably be deleted and covered up like any other scandal surrounding the SU basketball program (Drugs, Sex Abuse, ect.) I said at the start of the season that if Syracuse were to lose this season that they would lose it in the first few minutes of each half, and I was RIGHT. To the people who said "it doesn't matter who starts it matters who finishes" have no idea what their talking about and were proven wrong. I was right several times this year with my analysis and 95% of this board was WRONG. I feel like the Skip Bayless of this board I'm usually right even though most people disagree (Fair starting, Xmas playing Center). SU was outscored by it's opponent's in the first 8 minutes of the opening half's (4 in the first, and 4 in the second half) This is the ONLY stretch of the game where SU was outscored by it's opponent all season long. In the other minutes of the games SU dominates it's opponents and outscores it's opponents going on huge runs.

Let's look at SU's last game which ended up getting them eliminated. Ohio St outscores SU 9-2 in the first 4 minutes of the first half putting SU in a hole. Then the game is tied at half-time Ohio St outscores SU 10-4 to start the second half. Ohio St outscored SU 19-6 in the first 8 minutes.

These first 8 minutes was the only stretch SU was outscored in all season. Men lie Women lie numbers don't. :)

I could see that you pretend you played basketball and offer advice from a players view that doesn't exist

SU was outscored in the first 8 minutes that is the ONLY stretch they were outscored all season. 19-6 in the game that got them eliminated like I said it would I was right Waiters should have started and the stats support it.

otto123Walk On
Message Count:

New

jekelish said:
So if it's not Georgetown, you'll never post again?
Yes, but I have a "feeling" you'll be seeing me later tonight

Too funny...

how come otto is still allowed to post here? He made a deal that he would never post here again if Noel didn't go to Georgetown. I would expect it to be enforced.

Clearly Fab Melo should have started.

SU had twice as many losses without Fab in the lineup as they had with Fab.

SU was outscored in the first 8 minutes that is the ONLY stretch they were outscored all season. 19-6 in the game that got them eliminated like I said it would I was right Waiters should have started and the stats support it.

Mr waiters had some foul trouble that game, you forgot that point...he also was very inneffective that game.. happens, 34-3 doesnt lie

Clearly Dion should have played all 40 minutes.

When Dion was in we outscored our opponents. He should have started then we wouldn't have been outscored like we were in the opening minutes.

Mr waiters had some foul trouble that game, you forgot that point...he also was very inneffective that game..**** happens, 34-3 doesnt lie

I'm not only talking about the Ohio St game and what does foul trouble have to do with the first 8 minutes?

I'm not only talking about the Ohio St game and what does foul trouble have to do with the first 8 minutes?

He couldnt go in the first 8 minutes bc he had three fouls

that's nice otto. Take the worst officiated game in the past 10 years and use it as the example.

how come otto is still allowed to post here? He made a deal that he would never post here again if Noel didn't go to Georgetown. I would expect it to be enforced.
I love that he keeps ignoring these posts

she sees what she wants to see.

Your mother and father lie when they tell you they love you, numbers don't lie SU was outscored in the first 8 minutes by it's opponents .

316-make-it-stop.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom