Dion Waiters Should have started (I told you so) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters Should have started (I told you so)

Why can't people just admit they were wrong? I have provided FACTS and all I hear is people crying get over it.

This could become a bigger train wreck than that Carmelo/LeBron thread.

tumblr_m19v3sGc441qim7uj.jpg

I didn't know players started the game with 3 fouls interesting

Talking about the 2nd half which you knew i was, he sucked that game anyway so your argument is idiotic. Nevermind the fact the team went THIRTY FOUR and freakin three...o and what happens whendion gets subbed out if he did start? According to you right when he goes out the team goes in the dumper, just stupid logic

threads like this make me miss Bjorn's posts and orange colored banter... where is bjorn anyway?

Why can't people just admit they were wrong? I have provided FACTS and all I hear is people crying get over it.

Great question. You were wrong about Noel to Georgetown, despite your lame attempt to spin it otherwise, so why can't YOU admit you were wrong? Weren't you so certain about your prediction that you vowed to disappear and not post again if in fact your prediction didn't come to pass?

Not only were you wrong about Noel, that was only the second of two colossally idiotic predictions you made this past season. On both occasions, you were so wrong that your wrong-osity will live in board infamy in perpetuity, and has become a running board joke.

For a guy who has a gut feeling, and it's never wrong--sorry--you sure are wrong a lot.

When Dion was in we outscored our opponents. He should have started then we wouldn't have been outscored like we were in the opening minutes.
According to your 'logic', if Dion started, then went to the bench later, the team would have been outscored later.

Dion had to sit at some point.

Assuming that we would only ever get outscored when he was sitting (weak assumption), starting him would just push the point that we get outscored to later in the half. Not much benefit there.

Also, in the OSU game, Sullinger sat from about the 14 minute point in the first half until halftime. The fact that the first 4 minutes of the first half was also the only 4 minute portion of the first half that he played seems kinda relevant.

Why is this guy allowed to come in here and troll like this? Trailer park Syracuse.com trash...

I don't agree with your premise...but even if you were right and we should have started Dion, what exactly would you like us to do? Would you like a cookie or a pat on the back? You're like a dog that looks to his master after doing something good and makes puppy dog eyes, looking for a treat.

And you did say you were done posting here if Noel did not choose Georgetown, so why are you still here? Shouldn't you be sniffing another dog's butt or looking for a fire hydrant to pee on?

otto123Walk On
Message Count:
New
jekelish said:
So if it's not Georgetown, you'll never post again?
Yes, but I have a "feeling" you'll be seeing me later tonight

LOL I already addressed this I was mocking our "sources"

^ this was you mocking our "sources"?

I have a feeling otto123 is the biggest joke on syracusefan.com, and I am never wrong

LOL
According to your 'logic', if Dion started, then went to the bench later, the team would have been outscored later.

Not if he played 30+ minutes and went to the bench when the other team didn't have their 5 best players to start the game. The point is the start of each half is important to get momentum.

People keep bringing up Noel I admit my "sources" (SU ball boy) was wrong I must of had the same "sources" as our other experts i'm sorry.

The FACT is SU was outscored in the first 8 minutes by it's opponents it was the only stretch where this occurred. Nobody has addresed this because there is nothing to say Dion should have started. Now keep talking about Noel to avoid proving that wrong

Not if he played 30+ minutes and went to the bench when the other team didn't have their 5 best players to start the game. The point is the start of each half is important to get momentum.
So, JB would need to wait to rest Dion until the other team didn't have their 5 best players in? In other words, react instead of dictate?

LOL

People keep bringing up Noel I admit my "sources" (SU ball boy) was wrong I must of had the same "sources" as our other experts i'm sorry.

The FACT is SU was outscored in the first 8 minutes by it's opponents it was the only stretch where this occurred. Nobody has addresed this because there is nothing to say Dion should have started. Now keep talking about Noel to avoid proving that wrong
You do remember your first moronic post here don't you? That was the one about N.C. State where you told us about your feelins and never being wrong. Of course there was your G-town guarantee. And now this. Please leave.

LOL

You leave those ball boys alone!

No, "fact" would include a plus-minus for the game, showing us the margin with and without Dion. You've thrown out a simplified 19-6 run over two separate four-minute segments without any consideration of other times Dion was in (and out of) the game. Another asinine argument, short on fact.

You do remember your first moronic post here don't you? That was the one about N.C. State where you told us about your feelins and never being wrong. Of course there was your G-town guarantee. And now this. Please leave.

That was the point of the NC state post no matter how long you live you will always remember the name of otto 1 2 3

That was the point of the NC state post no matter how long you live you will always remember the name of otto 1 2 3

We will always remember the name Mark David Chapman too... I'm not sure which one of you I hate worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom