Dirty Southerland Story | Syracusefan.com

Dirty Southerland Story

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
James was featured prominently on the Cuse Awards show. Spoke for the team when it received an award (I think it was for winning the most Director's Cup points for SU). Also appeared in a Dating Game spoof with Brandon Reese. I think it was called Know Your Teammate. They asked both a series of questions beforehand and then asked the other live the same questions and had them guess what their teammates respond was.

One of the questions Southerland was asked was "name something you do that no one knows about except you". Brandon was asked what Dirty answered to this question. He replied immediately to the effect of "I know he thinks no one knows about this, but EVERYONE knows, he isn't fooling anyone. WE ALL KNOW JAMES!". Matt Park reminded Brandon he still hadn't answered the question.

Brandon says "James always farts on the court. He farts all over the court, even in games".

Dirty is stunned. "My God! How did you know that? I can't believe it!" He shows his card. I FART ON THE COURT.

Beautiful People in the Courtside Seats: You have been warned.

Ah, so thats why Dion calls him the crop duster. I thought Dirty just had an interest in small planes and fertilization of crops.

He eats Hard Boiled Eggs mixed with Mayo and Grandma Browns Baked Beans before every game

He eats Hard Boiled Eggs mixed with Mayo and Grandma Browns Baked Beans before every game
Chicken wings and Genny Cream Ale the night before.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Chicken wings and Genny Cream Ale the night before.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
I hope not. That could kill someone.

This information gives the phrase Dirty Bomb a whole new meaning.

That's a Newlywed's Game spoof, not dating game. Anyhoo, thanks to that info that's all I'm going to be thinking about next season when Dirty's on the court. Thanks tom.

waiters-southerland.gif

Tactic obviously used by an "offensive" genius. ... Dirty and smelly, killer combo.

James was featured prominently on the Cuse Awards show. Spoke for the team when it received an award (I think it was for winning the most Director's Cup points for SU). Also appeared in a Dating Game spoof with Brandon Reese. I think it was called Know Your Teammate. They asked both a series of questions beforehand and then asked the other live the same questions and had them guess what their teammates respond was.

One of the questions Southerland was asked was "name something you do that no one knows about except you". Brandon was asked what Dirty answered to this question. He replied immediately to the effect of "I know he thinks no one knows about this, but EVERYONE knows, he isn't fooling anyone. WE ALL KNOW JAMES!". Matt Park reminded Brandon he still hadn't answered the question.

Brandon says "James always farts on the court. He farts all over the court, even in games".

Dirty is stunned. "My God! How did you know that? I can't believe it!" He shows his card. I FART ON THE COURT.

Helps explain his vertical jump...jet aided.

The nick name "Dirty" takes on a new meaning.

I'm a big fan of farting in the dome. Nothing like blasting one whilst walking through the hallways knowing that the people around are suffering.

Yes I need to grow up.
Fart on an escalator in a Mall and watch people come into the aroma !

Fart on an escalator in a Mall and watch people come into the aroma !

My favorite is to blast one in the aisle at the grocery store with someone at the other end of the aisle walking towards you. You pass them halfway and then do the quick turnaround to see them walking into the gates of hell from which you just left.

Again I am a child in an adult body.

Gas masks at the concession stands? Good find Tomcat, what a riot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom