Disgraceful | Syracusefan.com

Disgraceful

It’s horrible and nothing is gonna change until we pull in a star recruiting class aka when hop comes back in 4 years

Lol when one of our top targets in the 20 class watched this performance. And another slips from us

Certainly something to be concerned with. But we just lost to the #2 team in the country who shot 18-24 from three. Borderline unwinnabke with that shooting performance. We had to play our best offensive game of the season to even compete in the second half and we didn’t have it.

This is the time of year I get suckered in to making a bet for Virginia to win the National Championship.

Been burned by them too many times.

This was the model game to argue being able to play another defense besides the 2-3. Totally unacceptable that we just laid there and said"please dont hurt me bad man.." At least come out when they were 16-21 from three and try M-T-M? NFW ! 5 kids at the Rec center can play M-T-M a few trips down the floor for Godsakes.

This was us being UVA and UVA being UMBC in the tourney last year.

This is the time of year I get suckered in to making a bet for Virginia to win the National Championship.
I invested in Purdue at 30-1. I wouldn’t invest in Virginia.
They are a dark horse which can score and be a wildcard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom