Class of 2020 - DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU

It's the Dead Period. No visits/face to face contact until September 1.

And I don't see where Clearwater has played any games yet. School starts in NC next week. Not sure about Florida.
School started August 14 in the Keys.

This kid is really gonna blow up. More visible because of where he plays now. (Fla.)

Bergeron knows.
He's proof that you can come in and earn PT here right away.
With our (lack of) DT depth, Mesidor might crack the 2-deep in Year 1.

Re: lack of DT depth.

Next year we'll return Williams, Black, and Harper.

Will be interesting to see if this year's true frosh Munoz, Dawson, Rondi, and Tuazma pan out and crack the two-deep. If so, help could be on the way.

Oh... would also love to add Mesidor.

Re: lack of DT depth.

Next year we'll return Williams, Black, and Harper.

Will be interesting to see if this year's true frosh Munoz, Dawson, Rondi, and Tuazma pan out and crack the two-deep. If so, help could be on the way.

Oh... would also love to add Mesidor.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Elmore. My hope is they commit him to DT full time for next year. A rotation of him and Williams, Black and Harper with Munoz, Rondi and Tua would be solid. I've heard some good things about Rondi.

Can't stress enough how important Mesidor is though for the future.

Last edited:
I still think he takes his last visit on 12/6, Pitt I believe. That makes me nervous.

I still think he takes his last visit on 12/6, Pitt I believe. That makes me nervous.

He'll definitely take the Pitt visit. I don't like them having the last visit either, but Ive heard UCLA is a serious contender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom