DL Steve Linton transferring from Texas Tech to Baylor | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

DL Steve Linton transferring from Texas Tech to Baylor

Thank you. Josh Black posted a "what do I eat in a day" type thing a few years ago. The players have all the resources to gain weight. It's a matter of wanting to. Maybe in a new place Linton is giving better effort.
Want to is certainly part of it but i'm guessing that isn't the case with Linton. I'm sure he has been trying like crazy to add for a while now. Its likely just genetics. Everyone is different. Some don't gain weight no matter what they eat and some just have a hard team forcing their body to consume a lot.

When I was younger I was the skinny kid who couldn't gain weight. Always wanted to be bigger and tried to eat as much as I could but my body wouldn't let me. I really didn't start adding much weight at all until I was about a year out of college maybe. Its certainly possible his metabolism is changing and now he just happens to be able to add weight.

Or maybe the "supplements" are kicking in. :p

Wawa and Sheets have had sort-of an unspoken agreement not to venture into each others' territory.

That may be changing, though...
In pockets. They seem to be sticking to the rule in PA.

Buc-ees is kind of insane. I think all their stores have over 100 gas pumps and I just pulled up an article that said they just built a 66,000 sq ft store.
Buc-ees food

It Texas Sheets.

Sheetz is not close to Buc-ees. They are easily 10 times larger.

Buc-ees has the cleanest restrooms around, BBQ, baked goods, candy galore, sporting goods, clothing, cheap gas and ice, huge fountain drinks and slurpee center and much tourist schlock. The stores are super clean and bright. 100 pumps for gas. Only cars and recreational vehicles allowed.

You come in to get a drink and stay an hour.

Buc-ees comes in about 2 mins on video.

Last edited:
Sounds like TT is bullish on Linton and think he wasnot a scheme fit at SU. I didn't think losing him was a big deal but when you combine it w Geer it hurts.
Lol

Talk about night and day how a program should hype up their squad vs whatever the hell it is we do

Let them keep Linton, offer TT’s media and fan relations staff

Lol

Talk about night and day how a program should hype up their squad vs whatever the hell it is we do

Let them keep Linton, offer TT’s media and fan relations staff
Well it might not be hype and it might be real. And if it’s real it isn’t the best look for us. But if he’s able to crack the NFL draft being there rather than here then I’m happy for him.

Well it might not be hype and it might be real. And if it’s real it isn’t the best look for us. But if he’s able to crack the NFL draft being there rather than here then I’m happy for him.
Facts

But we could have the second coming of Freeney here and our media/program wouldn’t build him up a quarter of what that article did for Linton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom