Do we really want duke or NC State for a third time | Syracusefan.com

Do we really want duke or NC State for a third time

20plus

2nd String
They both have good shot blockers. Williams length is more a problem.

There may be a small chance that Duke could beat UNC get in the top 50 FOR a potential quad one game as it is neutral. Now I understand it’s not likely they would stay quad one if we beat them but stranger things have happened.

Plus from the bubble perspective if we assume we have to definitely win our first round game against Duke I believe it would it be better to have Duke beat Carolina because depending on UNC ACCT we CAN pass them both

so its duke. win and fstate. Lose the duke game and we are out. beat duke i think we are in as long as we dont get blown out by fstate

I'm greedy. We have looked like a team much closer to figuring things out the past two games not unlike the team that hammered UNC last year. If this group can put it together a few wins in a row are not at all out of the question. I think Duke is scarier but NC State could be the bigger challenge with their current streak and having to beat a team a third time.

so its duke. win and fstate. Lose the duke game and we are out. beat duke i think we are in as long as we dont get blown out by fstate
it's not necessarily duke

it's not necessarily duke
It also might not be FSU now. They got upset by ND this afternoon, so if UVA holds on (up 7 at the half) it will be them as the 1 seed instead.

It also might not be FSU now. They got upset by ND this afternoon, so if UVA holds on (up 7 at the half) it will be them as the 1 seed instead.
The only team I don't want to play is Virginia

I'm greedy. We have looked like a team much closer to figuring things out the past two games not unlike the team that hammered UNC last year. If this group can put it together a few wins in a row are not at all out of the question. I think Duke is scarier but NC State could be the bigger challenge with their current streak and having to beat a team a third time.
That's my concern with having to face NC St. I know we've done it in the past (too lazy to actually look it up, but Seton Hall comes to mind, probably BC, too), but it doesn't happen very often.

That's my concern with having to face NC St. I know we've done it in the past (too lazy to actually look it up, but Seton Hall comes to mind, probably BC, too), but it doesn't happen very often.

GTown in 03 as well I believe

Did it to uconn as well, think that was the Fab / Drummond year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom