Do we really want KJO taking the foul shots... | Syracusefan.com

Do we really want KJO taking the foul shots...

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
at the end in tight games like this? He looked really shaky. I rather have scoop or dion taking those. They are mentally tougher.

I'm ok with a 75% senior on the line there. What I'm not ok with is forcing the ball to Triche in our corner when we're not in the bonus yet.

KJo has proven to be somewhat worthless in big tourny games, especially the 2nd half. He doesn't want the ball. It looks to just be mental with him. He looked frozen in the corner for the entire 2nd half.

After Kris gave up that open look on the drive where he kicked it to Fair,which went out of bounds, you just knew he didn't have the confidence to be the guy at the end of the game. Definitely would have rather preferred Scoop on the line.

KJo hit a big three, a big long two pointer had a good cut and layup to the lane.
He did ok.

We shot 65.5 in the first half and 55% to end the game with 55% from three(and KJO hit one)
And we are complaining about his offense Really??

Furthermore, we trusted KJO late in games as a sophmore above NBA seniors Johnson and Rautins at times. And he has been good from the line the last 3 seasons(counting this one). And We had the pass to KJO getting the ball in was key. Would you prefer one of the 3 of our 8 players Rak, Keita or Soutehrland who didn't play all half took the final foul shots?

The guy has been banged up all year no secret there. Aren't both his knees with some injury?

If we have any more end of game situations i want Dion, scoop, or triche in iso for a foul. Joseph has missed a number of front end of 1 and 1's at the end of games.

Odd game for KJ. Love the kid and he's had a wonderful career, but he does seem to really struggle from the line in key situations and he really played 39 minutes but grabbed just two boards? And Waiters got up 3 more shots in 12 fewer minutes? KJ also had a nice game defensively but had a couple mental errors that led to wide open 3s. Just a strange game considering KJ clearly had a major athletic advantage in that game. But ultimately it's a W, so we can't complain much.

What happened to make the other KJ thread disappear? What was the problem on that one?

After Kris gave up that open look on the drive where he kicked it to Fair,which went out of bounds, you just knew he didn't have the confidence to be the guy at the end of the game. Definitely would have rather preferred Scoop on the line.
He was avoiding a charge. If that play connects, its a dunk.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom