Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt

Honesty, the UT fanbsse is delusional. Not even a top 20 job. Or debatable? What do you guys think. I have the following programs as better jobs:

Bama
LSU
Florida
UGA
MISS ST.
A&M
Clemson
FSU
Mich
OSU
MSU
USC
ND
Oregon
Oklahoma
Texas
Okie St
PSU

Anyone else? That's 18. Who am I missing?

Miami, Texas

Kiffin is publicly goofing on UT with his Twitter account isn't he?

Or is that a fake Lane Kiffin account...
I dont have a twitter, so i would not know. He’s just as stupid as tennessee fans then.

It’ll never happen but...

How great would this and the UT board be if Marrone pulled a Petrino and ditched the Jags for Tennetucky. Oh Lord:crazy:

I see Miami added by some on here but The U is such a front running fanbase and before richt , they were pitt with 20-30k in a pro stadium in a horrible sports town.
If I were a coach that could take any job, Miami would be one of my first choices. No lunatic SEC fan base, reasonable expectations from the school, in the easier division in one of the best conferences, you can win a national championship without recruiting outside 100 miles from campus, and you get to live in South Florida.

I really think the rumors about Gruden gave them some sort of high opinion about themselves. They do have an outstanding history though. I can see where they want an amazing big time coach, but it’s not the 90’s anymore. Tennessee has not been relevant since Fulmer left.

You have to start somewhere to get back on track. It’s just making them believe that.
The thing is, they started the rumors. They've talked about Gruden during every coaching search since Kiffin left. They're delusional for thinking he'd have interest and stupid for wanting him so bad. He has minimal college experience and it was 27 years ago.

It’s not Peyton but Eli is currently free....

The UT fan boards don't want him because he's never been a head coach anywhere. They're nuts

The USC fan base would be happy to see him go if you read some of their comments. Obviously you can’t jusge a team or coach by its base (yes, I’m looking at you UT) but it has to give you some insight.

It sure is tough to find out exactly where you stand in the grand scheme of things. Nothing like being used to leverage a raise at NC State of all places. Tennessee is a giant dumpster fire right now.

Interestingly, HCDB is part of the Mike Leach coaching tree.

More interestingly, is how the tree diagram below describes Art Briles.

the_pirate_s_first_mates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom