Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt

Mike Leach at UT will be interesting......thats probably one of the better coaches (yet a bit quirky) than can expect to get right now

Cant blame Leach for wanting to leave Washington State, I would get on the first bus out of town as well, your playing 3rd fiddle to everyone in the northwest in not prime recruiting territory

Word on the street is that Leach didn't like the contract language. Specifically the part about him not being allowed to lock concussed players in a closet while the team practices.
It_Rubs_The_Bacon_Lotion.gif

Tennessee firing the AD is so stupid.
Their general council should be fired now.
Schiano is going to sue Tennessee for $$$.
If Currie was still under contract he can’t be forced to testify against his employer.
Fired he can go scorched earth in a deposition for Schiano against Tennessee.
The Tennessee administration is dumber and dumber by the decision.

This is the biggest fiasco I've seen in some time!

I hope Leach turns them down. I don't want them to get good even though watching him here would be a good show.

I hope Leach turns them down. I don't want them to get good even though watching him here would be a good show.
If you believe McMurphy and I do Tennessee was going to hire Leach.
However Fulmer wants the AD job and sunk Leach and Currie to the Tennessee President.

Will be interesting to see Currie's future job prospects. He was a heck of a fundraiser at Kansas State - lot of facility upgrades. But it was no secret he didn't get along with Frank Martin or Bill Snyder and now this Tennessee mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom