Does anyone else think | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone else think

longislandcuse said:
How about when he said our defense is so good because the ACC teams havent seen it? You know, because Big East teams were just slicin and dicin us before we switched conferences. :rolleyes:

The best part of that was he used points per game as his basis. The stats he referenced and shown on the screen show we have given up 0.9 points less this year, 0.9 points...

Some of our fanbase needs to grow thicker skin. This was a throwaway comment made by a horrible announcer & former ACC homer in Corey Alexander- r we really gonna get hot & bothered over that? Seriously? :rolleyes:
These ACC guys are pretty rough. And I can almost understand the homer part, they know their teams. A lot better.
My complaint was with the picture (TW-CNY here). It look 480 quality , I though I had to redo my setting but that was as good as it got. Couldn't even make out the shot clock.
My TV's not a top shelf unit, but this was ridiculous. Just wonder if the way TWC had to route the game to us compromised the video quality.

My TV's not a top shelf unit, but this was ridiculous. Just wonder if the way TWC had to route the game to us compromised the video quality.

Very possible. Got back today and watched the broadcast I recorded on DVR. The fox sports south picture was perfect.

That comment annoyed me as well. Who cares about the weather when you can go play for a National Powerhouse with a huge fanbase, in front of the biggest crowds in the country and practice in the best facilities in CBB.

Adios with that weak ish..

That was his point. It's not a great weather destination but JB has done such an incredible job building the program that it has become a destination school in spite of the location.

6.jpg
6 inches?

View attachment 7229

You must not be from around here.
We got six inches at my house in South Georgia!!

I am but I've been warned by the wife not too exaggerate. So when I say that there's a possibilty of over 6 inches tonight she doesn't retort with "you're pushing it dear!'.
Haaaa. Good one.

Can anyone guess who said, "For about seven months of the year our weather is as nice as anywhere else. And for the other five months it's basketball season."

:cool:

Yeah - It was Jimmy B.

Don't forget Pepperdine.
Having visited Pepperdine I could never understand how they aren't a basketball power. Who wouldn't want to go school on the beach in Malibu?

Having visited Pepperdine I could never understand how they aren't a basketball power. Who wouldn't want to go school on the beach in Malibu?
That's my argument for why Hawaii should be dominant at everything.

Re-watched the game & Corey Alexander also had this gem:
"Is the Carrier Dome getting bigger? If not, then how do they keep breaking attendance records- don't the number of seats stay the same"?
Seriously.:bang:
This is the same Einstein that has some SU fans apoplectic about whether Syracuse is a "destination spot"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom