Does anyone know how Shamarko played today? | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone know how Shamarko played today?

RF2044

Living Legend
Didn't watch any of the game, given that it was on at the same time as the SU / Louisville game.

Can anyone provide a recap?

I only saw the last half of the 4th quarter and didn't see him. It was on the NFL Network, so I'm sure it will be repeated often.

I think Shamarko's is in Syracuse. Was that the right all star game?

I think you're correct. According to Chauncy Scissum's tweet...he was chillin with Shamarko last night.

I think he was invited to the East-West game.
And according to Scissums twitter Shamarko is in Syracuse.

He wasn't on the final official roster. Wonder if he wasn't allowed to participate due to health concerns.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

How did Deon do. He was in an all star game last night.

Deon looked great playing DE. At times he reminded of Dwight Freeney. He overpowered the O-linemen in front of him most of the time. After the play went the other way he continued his pursuit of the play, took proper angles and closed the gap.

His strength and hustle had to catch more than one eye from the many scouts who were grouped together in the stands.

On one particular play Deon overpowered the O lineman, pushing him into the QB, Goggins all at once reached around and tackled the QB, very impressive. He wore the SU helmet very proudly for all of us.

As far as Shamarko, SUA had him listed as playing in the East-West Shrine game at 4 PM yesterday. I watched half the game and never saw him. I'll see if I can get the scoop.

The official East West site had him listed as playing for the West. Doesn't make sense.

The official East West site had him listed as playing for the West. Doesn't make sense.
Exactly. I DVR'd it and watched a bit of it...saw an orange helmet making some plays in the west secondary, but it turned out that it was an Illinois player. Shamarko was not seen or mentioned; wondering if he ultimately chose not to play, or if he just couldn't play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom