Class of 2014 - Dominick Sanders Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dominick Sanders Offered

anomander

Living Legend
Dominick Sander CB Atlanta, GA, Tucker 6'0 187

Cuse, Arkansas, Kansas St, and Mizzou should get officials

Last edited by a moderator:
2four7sports has him as a safety and 5'11". 3* guy but has some legit offers.

Same high school as current true freshman OL Alexander Hayes

offers:

Arkansas
Kansas St
Missouri
Syracuse
Iowa St
Cincy
UConn
Marshall
Buffalo
Middle Tennessee St

offers:

Arkansas
Kansas St
Missouri
Syracuse
Iowa St
Cincy
UConn
Marshall
Buffalo
Middle Tennessee St

Same school as prospect Justin Hughes.

offers:

Arkansas
Kansas St
Missouri
Syracuse
Iowa St
Cincy
UConn
Marshall
Buffalo
Middle Tennessee St
Decent list of offers.

After looking at it some more there is a question if those are legit offers.

What's the question if they're legit or not? I'm curious.

The guys who write for the Atlanta Journal Constitution's recruiting section love Sanders. They said in August he had 15 offers with Arkansas and Missouri being the top. They also say even so he is still one of the states most under recruited players. He's been tearing up Tucker this year and they have kids going to UGA, Stanford, Bama etc. They also say Georgia's watching him. We'll see if they offer late.

Last edited:
Yes. Also claimed Oregon and Tennessee were "close" to offering.

How do you know they're not. Kid has had a good season at Tucker and they are Class AAAAA #1 State Ranked.

I'm asking you why you question if they're legit or not?

Last edited:
How do you know they're not. Kid has had a good season at Tucker and they are Class 5A #1 State Ranked.

I'm asking you why you question if they're legit or not?

Who knows they could be, but 1 site doesn't acknowledge them, and the other calls them "alleged".

Who knows they could be, but 1 site doesn't acknowledge them, and the other calls them "alleged".

Fair enough. I'd put my stock in the Atlanta Journal guys because they watch these kids play and talk to everybody down there.

That said, what I do know is that Tucker is 5-0 and #1 State ranked in AAAAA. (big showdown this weekend with #2 Stephenson (josh parris). Tucker has kids committed to UGA and Stanford as well as having a 5 star DT.

Sanders has been electrifying playing QB, RB, WR and KR. The AJC guys have raved about him.

Fair enough. I'd put my stock in the Atlanta Journal guys because they watch these kids play and talk to everybody down there.

That said, what I do know is that Tucker is 5-0 and #1 State ranked in AAAAA. (big showdown this weekend with #2 Stephenson (josh parris). Tucker has kids committed to UGA and Stanford as well as having a 5 star DT.

Sanders has been electrifying playing QB, RB, WR and KR. The AJC guys have raved about him.

Kid definitely looks like a player. I would love to get him, and his teammate Justin Hughes. Would be a great school to get into, that plays elite competition. Sanders film, was just impressive as Hughes. Getting a couple kids in our recruiting footprint would be a plus as well.

Kid definitely looks like a player. I would love to get him, and his teammate Justin Hughes. Would be a great school to get into, that plays elite competition. Sanders film, was just impressive as Hughes. Getting a couple kids in our recruiting footprint would be a plus as well.

He is legit ... and he is getting attention from some of the football heavies ... just nothing on paper yet.

Rush on CB's offers
I don't think you can have too many high end corners.They can slide to the safety position but not the other way around.Corners get dinged easy enough and having depth there is smart.Top talent there is also rare. Get'em and tag'em. Lets see what Morgan gives away tomorrow.Can Whigham have a big positive game . We need some takeaways as in INTs. Its been awhile since we have seen a pick-6. for us, not against us.

I don't think you can have too many high end corners.They can slide to the safety position but not the other way around.Corners get dinged easy enough and having depth there is smart.Top talent there is also rare. Get'em and tag'em. Lets see what Morgan gives away tomorrow.Can Whigham have a big positive game . We need some takeaways as in INTs. Its been awhile since we have seen a pick-6. for us, not against us.

Pitt last season was the last pick 6 if I recall.

the kid is very,very slippery with above average speed...nice find

Update:
http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/dec/13/college-prospects-everywhere-georgia-dome/

• Tucker’s coach said senior defensive back Dominic Sanders, one of the state’s top uncommitted prospects, got some good news with his test scores last week, and it resulted in confirmed offers from Georgia Tech and UCF. Sanders is also hearing from Alabama and Ole Miss, and has current offers from Arkansas, Syracuse, Kansas State and Iowa State, among others. Said Lamar: “He’s extremely versatile He was our region player of the year. He doesn’t have ridiculous numbers. He’s had 6-7 touchdowns called back because of stupid penalties, or he would have a monster year. He returned punts early in the year, and people stopped kicking to him. He has 8 interceptions in last seven games. He’s a phenomenal player at 6 feet, 190 pounds … If he finishes like he’s doing now, he’s going to qualify.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom