Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!! | Syracusefan.com

Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!!

Dcuse

All Conference
Fireworks have been promised without an explanation

They have a special guest -- RutgersAl.

Which Big East commish? Current or former?

Fireworks have been promised without an explanation
I am hoping for a live duel.

duel.jpg

They are combining shows with Lindsley to do one four hour show...:bat:

I'll listen, but I'm expecting to be disappointed...

I bet that's it. Perry Noun is coming back to their station. I was going to call him the most annoying DJ, but Mike Lindsley wears that crown. But Perry is pretty friggin annoying.

I think 1260 is trying to amass the most annoying, least informative DJ line up in broadcast history.

And if you listen for 10 minutes and think the show is bad, believe me, it's 100 times better than the unintelligent drivel that comes on that channel at noon
Completely agree. I listen to Bud & the Manchild, but as soon as noon hits, I turn it off. Lindsley will probably break down the 1951 Tigers bullpen today comparing it to the 1974 Astros Double-A Rotation.

I bet that's it. Perry Noun is coming back to their station. I was going to call him the most annoying DJ, but Mike Lindsley wears that crown. But Perry is pretty friggin annoying.

I think 1260 is trying to amass the most annoying, least informative DJ line up in broadcast history.

How can someone this handsome be so annoying? mind boggling...
thumbnail.aspx

How can someone this handsome be so annoying? mind boggling...
thumbnail.aspx
Literally EVERYTHING the guy says, he brings back to baseball and/or the Yankees. It's annoying. Either that or he has a guy on to discuss fishing in the middle of conference re-alignment talk.

Ok so I'm listening to the beginning of the show and . . . . ??????

Oh, Bud talking about how over rated the Save Stat is in baseball.

Every few weeks I'll tune back into The Score 1260 in hopes they've "seen the light" and update their programming...

...15 minutes later, I change the station.

This is hands down the worst thing I have ever heard.

Well one thing we may have found out, the OP is Bud. Or the Manchild. Trying to drum up listeners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom