Class of 2015 - Donte DiVincenzo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Donte DiVincenzo

cipolle.

mar-1996-guard-jason-cipolla-of-the-syracuse-orangemen-goes-up-for-picture-id271032

The play where Donte skied in for the rebound, then immediately did a 180 on a dime to then blaze up the court blowing by everybody in traffic, to then dish to the guy for the three was unbelievable. Nobody can do that on our team. Nobody.

The play where Donte skied in for the rebound, then immediately did a 180 on a dime to then blaze up the court blowing by everybody in traffic, to then dish to the guy for the three was unbelievable. Nobody can do that on our team. Nobody.
And he comes off the bench lol. Hes electric and the kind of guy we need.

He’s a more polished Dion to me. Really good athlete too. He may not go 4th in the draft like Dion did but obviously the Cavs reached and it was a bad fit there.
Which means he's definitely going to be back next year!:bat:

Shrug. Just glad there was no social media when I was a Freshman or Soph in high school.
Not dissing your childhood. What happened happened. But have you seen any 15 year olds lately? They're children. All that stuff can wait. Anyway, he deleted it so hopefully he's grown up since then, at a "Jesuit" institution.

Not dissing your childhood. What happened happened. But have you seen any 15 year olds lately? They're children. All that stuff can wait. Anyway, he deleted it so hopefully he's grown up since then, at a "Jesuit" institution.

Villanova's not Jesuit, and people say dumb, crass things on social media all the time. To go back and mine from six years ago is tabloid, exploitative journalism.

Villanova's not Jesuit, and people say dumb, crass things on social media all the time. To go back and mine from six years ago is tabloid, exploitative journalism.
Sorry, Augustinian (still orthodox catholic, which was my point). Anyway, it doesn't matter whether you all it "dumb", gross, crass, crude, disgusting .. whatever. Thankfully it's deleted.

Shrug. Just glad there was no social media when I was a Freshman or Soph in high school.

Seriously. That tweet reads exactly like one of his friends got to his phone and was being funny.

By the way, DD reminded me very much of Devo. Finishing with the left hand, the shooting, the SWAG...

My boss is an Italian ginger. I'm calling him the big ragu from now on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom