Class of 2015 - Donte DiVincenzo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Donte DiVincenzo

Francis03

All American
6'3 Guard that is considered to be the best player from Delaware since Cooney(not sure if that's saying much but still:noidea: ). Has played well so far during the AAU's for Team Final 16u and SU along with a few other high-majors reached out to him on Saturday.

6'3 Guard that is considered to be the best player from Delaware since Cooney(not sure if that's saying much but still:noidea: ). Has played well so far during the AAU's for Team Final 16u and SU along with a few other high-majors reached out to him on Saturday.

Hey, Arcidiacono hasn't played too badly against us. Let's keep an open mind here. lol

We need a paesan on this team lol

tumblr_m5d5rfHcl61qhxk36o1_500.gif

Yes, I believe they have the same barber.

Believe he is the grandson of Roberto DiVincenzo famous Argentine golfer who signed an incorrect scorecard at the Masters except Roberto did not have as much hair.

That's the first video I have watched of this kid. The highlights show that he can do some nice things. Decent stroke, good athleticism and good court vision. The truth is in the full game videos. Dean, have you seen any full games of his?

Another highlight mix. Kid has plenty of SWAG to his game.

How do we sit with him Francis? Where does he fit in with who were looking at?

Bryant
Diagne
??

You say swag I say white chocolate, love his style!
For those of you who follow streetball, here's the "real" White Chocolate, from D.C.

Yes, I am turning into the guy on this board who posts streetball videos.

Reminds me of Rautins a little bit. Think he would be a nice 4-year player. Potentially redshirt him as a freshman too, as was the case with Cooney.

That's the first video I have watched of this kid. The highlights show that he can do some nice things. Decent stroke, good athleticism and good court vision. The truth is in the full game videos. Dean, have you seen any full games of his?
Saw a little something from one of his HS games last season and he didn't really standout in that one, but he made his name and rep by playing well against good comp in AAU ball this spring/summer. I haven't had the chance to check out any of those games yet though. So I'll hold any judgment on his game until I get some new footage to check out.

How do we sit with him Francis? Where does he fit in with who were looking at?

Bryant
Diagne
??
Great question. Only time will tell because the numbers for 2015 in the early portion is limited with 3 ships, unless Grant and somebody else leaves after this season. I'm sure there will be other guards and players that we'll offer soon as well with all of the trips that the staff is making to all of these schools for workouts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom