Class of 2015 - Donte DiVincenzo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Donte DiVincenzo

Another highlight mix. Kid has plenty of SWAG to his game.
Looks like a true combo guard, which the coaches have to like given the level of players Syracuse is recruiting these days and their propensity to go pro early.

His shooting form reminds me of GMac. Really nice, squares up to the basket beautifully.

I think he also plays a lot like Gerry did, just has those extra 3 inches or so of height that make him so much more dangerous. I suspect his best position in college will be shooting guard but he could also be a fine PG.

Everytime I see this kids name I automatically think Nova. Would love his game at Cuse, but I, with no inside info whatsoever, am predicting Nova.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sallies' kids are always more likely to go to 'Nova, the best ones to Notre Dame. The Catholic roots run deep at that school.

6'3 Guard that is considered to be the best player from Delaware since Cooney(not sure if that's saying much but still:noidea: ). Has played well so far during the AAU's for Team Final 16u and SU along with a few other high-majors reached out to him on Saturday.

For a state of only 700K, we Delawareans have been pretty good to Syracuse. Derrell and Jerome Smith, now Cooney. Let's not be hating on the First State!

For a state of only 700K, we Delawareans have been pretty good to Syracuse. Derrell and Jerome Smith, now Cooney. Let's not be hating on the First State!

Isaiah Johnson is from there too :)

Cenk slow down.png Slow ya roll papi. I'm no hater and as long as the player can ball out then I could care less where they come from. Delaware actually has a few potential high major prospects in the 2016/17 classes to look out for as well. So it's definitely a good look for the state to have quality ballers coming out of there.

Last edited:
View attachment 5621 Slow ya roll papi. I'm no hater and as long as the player can ball out then I could care less where they come from. Delaware actually has a few potential high major prospects in the 2016/17 classes to look out for as well. So it's definitely a good look for the state to have quality ballers coming out of there.

Haha, no offense taken, Francis. I was actually kidding around. Like many here, I crave your recruiting analysis and updates. Funny story, I was in California once and someone asked where I was from. I said Delaware, and the person asked what state that is in. Sometimes I really worry about this country.

Haha, no offense taken, Francis. I was actually kidding around. Like many here, I crave your recruiting analysis and updates. Funny story, I was in California once and someone asked where I was from. I said Delaware, and the person asked what state that is in. Sometimes I really worry about this country.
It's all good buddy. LOL about what state Delaware is in. I got one that's even worse than that. Somebody actually asked me if Toronto was in Texaswtf2.png .

As a First Stater myself, I resemble that remark!