Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

bcubs9497 Did they win the area BB championship?

Nope. Got runner up. Brindlee Mountain got behind by 11 towards the end of the 3rd quarter. Made that up and were up by one with 1:30 left to play. The lead went back and forth till the end of the game, and Sand Rock was able to score last. Final was 53-51. Brindlee is still in it, though. If we win on Tuesday, then we go to some sort of State tournament finals at Jacksonville State University.

Steven Clark‏@SLClark7250 7h7 hours ago

We made history tonight!! #JSU bound #Sweet16 #shocktheworld!!
1f3c0.png
1f601.png
1f60d.png

Steven with the man who started it all, Brian Bodine. Steven's peewee coach.

http://instagram.com/p/ytEqiWBLsI/?modal=true

Brian's two sons, Clay and Cole (identical twins), are going to be playing college football; one at The University of the South, the other at Birmingham Southern.

Now that I think about it, there several teammates of Steven's that are going on in their football careers. Tristan Palmisano, QB, is going to a JuCo in Arkansas, Curtis King (#50) will be attending either an NAIA school in KY, or the same JuCo as Tristan. Kolby Wall (#27) has offers from a few D2 schools, but he's got to get a bit better score on his ACT.

Tell Steven we wish them good luck!!

Just as an aside Hoosiers is one of my favorite movies. ;)

One of mine, too.

They have a good chance to win, as long as they play their game, a half-court style offense and a 2-3 defense. If they start galloping up and down the court like Russian race horses, they're screwed. It's not that they get tired, they just get all goofy, and give up tons of turnovers.

One of mine, too.

They have a good chance to win, as long as they play their game, a half-court style offense and a 2-3 defense. If they start galloping up and down the court like Russian race horses, they're screwed. It's not that they get tired, they just get all goofy, and give up tons of turnovers.
so THAT'S why Steven chose SU ;)

steve clark ‏@bearcubs9497 25m25 minutes ago
@SLClark7250 you're THE sleeper recruit of the ACC this year =D

From a free 2/47 article...

Sleeper Recruit

Steven Clark: Clark committed to South Alabama early in the process but received a lot of interest as a senior. The 6-3, 290-pounder added offers from Florida and Vanderbilt late but stayed with the Orange. He plays with an extremely high motor and has toughness and athleticism. We thought he was going to be a steal for South Alabama. We still think he’ll be difference-maker at Syracuse.

Mr. Clark, how much snow did you guys get up that way? Should tell your son to get used to it the next 4 years. :D

When I spoke to him yesterday they had about 8 inches and he thought they might get a foot. That is a lot of snow for down there... Here in Carolina we got 6 inches... not good in the South and it will probably just freeze up tonight. :(

When I was younger, I didn't understand what the big deal was when the South got amounts of snow that seemed insignificant to CNY. Definitely did not realize how unequipped those areas of the country were to handle that type of weather.

I was laughing, with a guy I know, yesterday about how it was 25 the other morning with the sun out and no wind. It literally felt like Spring because of how February has been. I was out in my garage, comfortable in shorts when it was 25 degrees outside. That's crazy.

When I spoke to him yesterday they had about 8 inches and he thought they might get a foot. That is a lot of snow for down there... Here in Carolina we got 6 inches... not good in the South and it will probably just freeze up tonight. :(
We heard that parts up north of Birmingham got a foot of snow too. Glad it was all rain down this way. I heard NC got it good to go.

Mr. Clark, how much snow did you guys get up that way? Should tell your son to get used to it the next 4 years. :D

Close to a foot. That's a pant-load of snow for down here. Set some sort of record for the month of February.

Also, please call me Steve. "Mr Clark" is a bit too formal for an old schmoe like me =D.

Close to a foot. That's a pant-load of snow for down here. Set some sort of record for the month of February.

Also, please call me Steve. "Mr Clark" is a bit too formal for an old schmoe like me =D.

Glad to see that you are still with us. ;)

Yeah lot of snow for us "southerners" but my biggest thrill was the drunk ringing our doorbell at 4am looking for a chainsaw because he hit some trees.

Glad to see that you are still with us. ;)

Yeah lot of snow for us "southerners" but my biggest thrill was the drunk ringing our doorbell at 4am looking for a chainsaw because he hit some trees.

:rolling: