Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

the speed and intensity is what makes the rookies say 'holy shoot'. Everything is done 90 mph. He'll do just fine, but like you said, it'll take time, there'll be an adjustment period for sure :)

I hope that our OL will show him what it takes. Steven should be okay, though. I've seen him munch though OL with FCS and mid-major offers at camps last summer without problem. The "silver-backs" with a few years under their belts? That'll be interesting to see...

I hope that our OL will show him what it takes. Steven should be okay, though. I've seen him munch though OL with FCS and mid-major offers at camps last summer without problem. The "silver-backs" with a few years under their belts? That'll be interesting to see...
would like to see him and trudo go at it. Would be a good test

Hopefully Raymon, and Williams are healthy, and will be able to help him with the minor things, while he's learning.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/80886/bullough-syracuse-defense-embracing-turnover

"We'll probably have to play a lot more freshmen than you'd like to," Bullough said. "Obviously at the defensive line and the safety positions we lost a ton of players there, but we've really been proactive with those guys that are coming in, keeping in touch with them, and every week checking in what their weights are, what their bench is, what's it like. Really been proactive in that, knowing that these guys are going to have to come in and play."

On the squat, Steven said he had another 20-30 pounds left. His S&C coach told him to stick with 535 lbs for the win. Steven's winning bench of 340 was on his first attempt. He tried 380 and just couldn't get past his sticking point. He took 2nd in the power clean with a lift of 275. He tried getting 305 up, but he just couldn't get under the barbell. He'd jack it up to chin level, then drop it when he tried to flip underneath it. I think the winning lift was 285 lbs.

Overall, not a bad performance. He missed his personal goals on the bench and power clean, and he was pissed about that. Steven was pretty happy with the squat. Found out later on that our boys and girls had a track meet the night before and didn't get to sleep till 11:30. They had to be back at the school and on the road by 4:30 to be at the venue by 8:00 AM for the weigh-in. Also, the meet was bumped up a month, and they'd just finished their power cycle when they learned about that. In other words, out boys and girls had maxed out on Monday and Tuesday, and then found out that on Saturday, they'd be competing.

Also, a bit of good news; one of Steven's teammates on the football team, Curtis King, signed with Birmingham Southern last week. He'll be playing DT for the school.

CL why are your posts empty today? Glitch on your end or operator error on mine?

If you are using a javascript blocker, you won't see the content of embedded tweets until you whitelist some github.io site. Check what your js blocker is reporting for the page.

You are the second poster commenting on this. As javadoc posted you need to check your blockers with these embedded tweets.

Love the new embeds. Working in Safari fine.

Also: Can't wait to see this kid in orange.

If you are using a javascript blocker, you won't see the content of embedded tweets until you whitelist some github.io site. Check what your js blocker is reporting for the page.

javadoc, how do we check that? I'm not sure where to access the javascript blocker.

CuseLegacy said:
You are the second poster commenting on this. As javadoc posted you need to check your blockers with these embedded tweets.

All I'm gettig is a bunch of numbers as well. I was wondering what the hell was going on.

How do I correct this on my end?

Firefox doesn't have an imbedded javascript blocker, so not sure what is causing this. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and have same issue. I did find a video that suggests Options -> Privacy -> Use Custom History -> click on Clear History when Firefox closes and click Always Use Private Browsing Mode, but all that did was cause Firefox to crash...hard.

Sorry CL. My bad, didn't put that all together with the embeds hadn't got that far yet. LOL

Sorry CL. My bad, didn't put that all together with the embeds hadn't got that far yet. LOL

Don't worry you are not alone. At least for once it isn't my stupid system that is having the problem.;)

'Cuse

Is the picture supposed to be of Steven's All State award?

javadoc, how do we check that? I'm not sure where to access the javascript blocker.
Speaking only for myself, I use Firefox with the NoScript plugin, on Windows 7. There is a small icon button up on the toolbar somewhere, and also a display on the status bar, showing all the script hosts contained within the page, and whether NS is blocking them. You can allow any site temporarily or permanently. I had to add the github site to my whitelist to be able to see the embedded tweets. Until then, I saw an empty colored box in CL's posts, which was probably an image placeholder. The embed is probably achieved through an ajax call to load the content into the div or whatever.

Other browsers, I have no idea. I don't use anything else.

Speaking only for myself, I use Firefox with the NoScript plugin, on Windows 7. There is a small icon button up on the toolbar somewhere, and also a display on the status bar, showing all the script hosts contained within the page, and whether NS is blocking them. You can allow any site temporarily or permanently. I had to add the github site to my whitelist to be able to see the embedded tweets. Until then, I saw an empty colored box in CL's posts, which was probably an image placeholder. The embed is probably achieved through an ajax call to load the content into the div or whatever.

Other browsers, I have no idea. I don't use anything else.

I actually think mine is due to work - tweeter is elblocko