Duke game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Duke game thread

Figured going in Rak would struggle
It's the best player he's faced all year. He's getting good position and good shots just not finishing through the contact right now. We need to get him a transition dunk to get him rolling.

Go pick and roll G and Rak right now.

If Rak learned to use the backboard on that baby hook (ala Duncan) it would be allot more effective...

Duke is just penetrating at will on guards and Rak can't risk picking up his 3rd foul so early.
Cooney and Roberson need to help G and Rak(is struggling but getting good looks)

Feel liek we have to sacrifice with Ron's lack of O right now...at least he challgnes on defense

It's amazing how poor we are at second half starts

Rinse and repeat

Wonder what Roberson's jumper % is? Bet it's worse than pattersons 3 pt%

This isn't surprising. We played out of our minds early and couldn't get any real lead on them. We just need to settle and get a basket somehow someway right now.

jdubs30 said:
I've seen Roberson make a jumper though...

I've seen then both make a couple but miss dozens.

By my count Cooney and G have 1 total shot this half...that's the problem..

Its weird, to me Patterson shot looks good (release , footwork etc) but its always a mile off . As opposed to Kaleb who I think will miss every time due to his line drive trying to kill the rim release

PauliePeppas said:
Its weird, to me Patterson shot looks good (release , footwork etc) but its always a mile off . As opposed to Kaleb who I think will miss every time due to his line drive trying to kill the rim release

Ever see a chick who's body looks epic in clothes then she takes them off and looks like she was hit by a train? Same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom