Duke Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

1648318113797.jpeg

We had a good plan today. encouraged by the coaching today and glimpses of what we can be The rest of the year. Gait can stay:)

I take full credit for the win calling them out to close the game early in the fourth.

With exception to the sloppy third, probably the best game they’ve played so far this year. I didn’t expect them to jump out the way they did to start the game and then they punched back to close out the game.

great win cuse. and yeah, the transition, fast play at times and mustard i have thought would be a good idea for this squad.

Now I am no Brent axe fan but hard to disagree with him here!
we need to get back to this. The attitude, swagger, fun, etc. Vintage SU Lax.

Thought that the D was awesome in the first half today, and Tucker was...Tucker.

LGO!

Tremendous win. Tucker played amazingly, he’s having such a good year. So awesome to see him grow over these years. That goal was one of the best I’ve ever seen, I’m not even sure there are words for it.

Also what an awesome performance from Phaup, not only did he battle but he dominated that fourth quarter. What a game by him and his wings.

It wasn’t a perfect game but the game we needed. Here’s hoping things keep getting better. This team has serious talent!

Postgame Radio: Buttermore will probably be the next man up. Don't know who replaces him on the 2nd mid line.

What's funny is if that shot goes wide there's no back up or if Adler makes the save then we're all grumpy that Dordevic took a bad shot in a close game.

Haven’t watched the game but loving the result. Sounds like the young C’s are stepping up. Caccamo, Cordes, and Corsi. Sad to hear about Cook. That Dordevic shot was ridiculous! So happy that he’s returning next year.

This team has shown huge improvements since the Hopkins game. Maybe that loss was needed to light their a$$es. Keeping my fingers crossed that this continues and that they don’t regress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom