Duke/Wake | Syracusefan.com

Duke/Wake

:) I can't believe Wake is getting 6.5 pts at home with how Duke has looked lately. They play no D at all.
Battle should have 40 against this team. They literally can't keep anyone in front of them.

Wait, this isn't part of the script. Duke is supposed to beat Wake by 15-20 so that K can be lauded for "motivating" them with his locker room/team gear bans. You know, the bans that he would have never instituted if they weren't playing a team like Wake next. How will K remain in the national spotlight now?????!!

Looks like coach K's magic of not letting them wear Duke gear between games didn't work so well... Vegas / Duke backers certainly thought they were going to come out inspired. I don't have KenPom spread access but realtimeRPI had them projected to lose by 5 today (though that's a terrible predictor) ... wish I had seen that sick line.

TV Teddy & crew ruined this game. Every little thing is a whistle

I thought Allen was going to run to the locker room when things started to get dicey...he seemed ready to run!

The one annoucer is ripping on WF because the commentators aren't sitting on the floor!

"How often do they sell out here? This isn't prized real estate. C'mon."

lololol...

Better for us if Duke is ranked high...and we knock them off. Wake spoiling it. But always enjoyable to see them lose.

He grabbed the Wake guys hand so he couldn't go get the rebound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom