Duke/Wake | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke/Wake

Kennard is playing well late - really keeping them in it.

Better for us if Duke is ranked high...and we knock them off. Wake spoiling it. But always enjoyable to see them lose.

We play all these teams so it doesn't matter. Wake beating Duke makes Wake look better.

No, he seemed to be the only relatively calm person.

Honestly he's walking on egg shells knowing the spotlight... the Wake player even picked him up and pulled him away and he didn't really even look lit up until his own guy slammed him down to the bench.

Not that I feel sorry for him... but his incidents are pretty much in the heat of the game now... guys are going after him trying to get a reaction IMHO. He's still a punk.

these games are even more enjoyable when you watch them after SU has won
I had forgotten what it feels like to be able to watch some games after a win. This season I usually have to put my earbuds in and head straight to the gym after we play.

Brando: "Allen is now living in an unfair bubble of scrutiny."

Gminski (Duke grad): "One that he created himself."

How is Kennard that open?

His guy got screened but certainly should have gotten some help when the guy hadn't missed all half. Bummer but gotta give Kennard props.

Wake gives up an open three to the kid with 27 points in the second half. Amazing.
Well, he was covered by WFU's 5-8 point guard on that last play. Why is Willbekin on the floor after the TO? Great comeback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom