Dwight Freeney swindled out of $2.2 mil | Syracusefan.com

Dwight Freeney swindled out of $2.2 mil

Rocco

Watching you.
by his advisors

I don't understand how this happens. Some sick, greedy people.

That $2.2 mil would've been good for the Freeney Practice Facility.

by his advisors

This type of thing seems to happen too much. I am always surprised at how they choose these guys who end up fleecing them.

It was my understanding that Freeny was never really a big donor for the school. Is that true?

by his advisors

Given Madoffs client list, he is in God company

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I guess if I had that much money with an advisor, I would expect that the advisor stay attached to a major firm. The obvious red flag in this case was that the illegal activity began to happen after he left Merrill Lynch. Sure, shady things happen at the large financial advisory firms, but at least they have a compliance department, a legal department and a system of checks and balances that that make fraud difficult to engage in. Plus, even if fraudulent activity were to happen, you as the investor hold all the cards. These clowns in this case may have blown all the money and could file for bankruptsy.

I swindled him out of 50 bucks at turning stone playing poker against him and this super hot chick he was with a few years ago, ya i know 50 bucks is peanuts to him but its a story to tell.

You mean "Sacked."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom