EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Am I correct that the XBox S is completely digital?

Just finished playing warmup game befire going dynasty. Can confirm a few things. The Dome is really accurate (well, not the apparent sellout I had playin Ball Sate:)

A few key details-the paint job in upper concourse above 300 level seating is spot on. The orange 44 is present on the home 44 yd line. The Onondaga Nation banner is present and hanging. Retired BB and FB jerseys are in respective upper endzones, but they are generic #s and you cant see the names. Otto is perfectly done and often visible. The scoreboards are very accurate renditions. While its not Mike Veeleys actual voice, the PA announcing in the Dome sounds realistic, complete with the echo we all know n love. Hells Bells accurately plays on every 3rd down, while it faintly sounds like Veeleys 3rrrrd down call. Many of the songs played after plays at the Dome are present and accurate.

Down The Field fight song is performed perfectly, and the littke short version after every su first down is even there. The Elmira Express whistle blows every su td, its faint but def there. I caught Reece Davis actually saying the last names of McCord and Ross-Simmons after big plays. The crowd shots and commentary top notch, lots of replays in a small window while choosing your next play. Overall really impressive, you are all gonna love it. Its pretty damn realistic for a computer game. Enjoy everyone!

Last edited:
Just finished playing warmup game befire going dynasty. Can confirm a few things. The Dome is really accurate (well, not the apparent sellout I had playin Ball Sate:)

A few key details-the paint job in upper concourse above 300 level seating is spot on. The orange 44 is present on the home 44 yd line. The Onondaga Nation banner is present and hanging. Retired BB and FB jerseys are in respective upper endzones, but they are generic #s and you cant see the names. Otto is perfectly done and often visible. The scoreboards are very accurate renditions. While its not Mike Veeleys actual voice, the PA announcing in the Dome sounds realistic, complete with the echo we all know n love. Hells Bells accurately plays on every 3rd down, while it faintly sounds like Veeleys 3rrrrd down call. Many of the songs played after plays at the Dome are present and accurate.

Down The Field fight song is performed perfectly, and the littke short version after every su first down is even there. The Elmira Express whistle blows every su td, its faint but def there. I caught Reece Davis actually saying the last names of McCord and Ross-Simmons after big plays. The crowd shots and commentary top notch, lots of replays in a small window while choosing your next play. Overall really impressive, you are all gonna love it. Its pretty damn realistic for a computer game. Enjoy everyone!
Just picked up the Xbox. Now just need the game. I haven’t felt like this Super Mario 3.

This game is gonna be a productivity killer…

Yeah they need to boost the volume on the 3rrrrrdddddd dowwwwnnn calls . It's literally one of our biggest traditions.

IMG_0174.jpeg

I should've done this earlier, but I just ordered my PS5 on Amazon today. Thank you 7th graders of Central NJ for the Amazon gift cards over the years. They've been kicking around in a drawer collecting dust until today. They knocked a few hundred bucks off the purchase. Now I don't have to feel so guilty about telling my wife!

I should've done this earlier, but I just ordered my PS5 on Amazon today. Thank you 7th graders of Central NJ for the Amazon gift cards over the years. They've been kicking around in a drawer collecting dust until today. They knocked a few hundred bucks off the purchase. Now I don't have to feel so guilty about telling my wife!
Well played.

You bought a PS5 just for this game? I understand a Series S but Series X or PS5 is awfully big purchase for 1 game.

In my dynasty I’m playing in the first year several ACC teams are in the top 25 including Cal, Vtech, and the other usual suspects

When you buy a game for Xbox S, how do you receive it?

You bought a PS5 just for this game? I understand a Series S but Series X or PS5 is awfully big purchase for 1 game.

I'll be purchasing a PS5 solely for the new GTA when it comes out. I guess maybe then I'll buy NCAA Football too, so I guess it'd be for two games.

When you buy a game for Xbox S, how do you receive it?
You buy it in the Microsoft Store and then you download it to your console.

No way, this game has been a LONG time coming

And honestly, after playing it yesterday and today

100% worth it
I'm just saying Series S is a good console. Both of my sons have one. I have a Series X and while slightly faster the only real advantage is the disk drive and the 4k support. Series S still looks really good on anything up to 4k. PS5 is like the hardcore gamer console is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom