EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Just bought the series S

I determined I was really only going to play this game and maybe madden so no need for me to really get the higher end model
Smart move man, my Series S is also a football machine.

Smart move man, my Series S is also a football machine.
If I am going to buy a console strictly to play College Football and nothing else, which console makes the most sense? In other words, which console is likely to last the longest before the next version of it comes out?

If I am going to buy a console strictly to play College Football and nothing else, which console makes the most sense? In other words, which console is likely to last the longest before the next version of it comes out?
Idk how long Microsoft will support the Series S, but for right now it is a no brainier from a value perspective (under the premise of EA College Football only machine).

I know I sound like a grandmother right now but it absolutely blows me away how realistic these graphics look.

It auto downloaded on sat on my ps5...check your purchases on your console...if you scroll down to it, or on my ps5 its right on the games dashboard, scroll to it and it has a countdown until 4 pm with the hours and minutes left unti "available to play"

Ah good catch- I see the same I thought countdown was for the download.

Anyone streaming their franchise mode?

Sucks no PC release (and probably won't ever be)

Im not into video games but everyone seems to be excited about this game

I posted it on the last page but go grab that Target deal. Can't imagine it'll ever get cheaper for this combo.

You just stopped my productivity.

As soon as I started watching. Game 1. Orange running out of the tunnel.

I dunno if he's trolling but the dude is pretty bad...lol

I dunno if he's trolling but the dude is pretty bad...lol
At streaming? He's got 5.42M followers.

At the game? It's technically not even out yet. Lol.

At streaming? He's got 5.42M followers.

At the game? It's technically not even out yet. Lol.

Umm he has a sponsored stream with att so he has it early and is playing. Yeah his schtick isn't for me yell just to yell.

This is not his forte, he is more of a Call of Duty player. But Tim is one of the biggest streamer names out there, and he is from Cuse.

If you want to watch someone who really knows what they are doing with this game you will want to watch:

Not The Expert
Bordeaux
Chris Smoove

Yeah I watched those guys only watched tim because he was playing with Syracuse. Won't be tuning into tim again anytime soon but cool he's from Syracuse...lol

Yall need to chill a bit. Lol.

I'm not trolling. He's not bad at streaming at all. I'm glad he's not a Madden player doing this. He's enjoying the game. You're supposed to yell at football games. I just want to watch someone who is streaming Syracuse dynasty. G'Orange.

Yall need to chill a bit. Lol.

I'm not trolling. He's not bad at streaming at all. I'm glad he's not a Madden player doing this. He's enjoying the game. You're supposed to yell at football games. I just want to watch someone who is streaming Syracuse dynasty. G'Orange.

I'm not saying he's bad at streaming but not the personality I would watch is all I'm saying.

just started downloading my version to my Xbox

Can’t wait to play this evening once I put my kid to bed

I should probably get around to buying a PS5.

I finally pulled the trigger on one the end of last winter. Last one I had was a PS2 lol. Don’t play it all the time, which is actually a good thing but haven’t regretted getting it since I bought it.

My daughter and I have been playing soccer together and it’s a free download right now. I’m working on the, not yelling at her part when she doesn’t pass the ball, seems to make playing the game a little less fun for her for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom