EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Hopefully my last question:

If I’m just going to use the Xbox for EA CFB, does it matter if I get the 512GB or the 1TB?

In my dynasty I’m playing in the first year several ACC teams are in the top 25 including Cal, Vtech, and the other usual suspects
yeah, same for mine. the ACC is surprisingly very good in this game, even years into the future

Hopefully my last question:

If I’m just going to use the Xbox for EA CFB, does it matter if I get the 512GB or the 1TB?
If you are thinking of playing more than just NCCA 25, then it depends on how much storage you want. If you are just playing an NCCA football game, get the lower storage console.

Ah. Thanks.

Make sure you mentally prepare for the download time. I had a Saturday to myself a month or so ago, so I pulled the trigger on a PS5. Got home eager to download Madden and get playing. Ended up taking 5 hours to download. Had I thought about that, I would have purchased the disc version lol

You bought a PS5 just for this game? I understand a Series S but Series X or PS5 is awfully big purchase for 1 game.
I’m sure I’ll pick up more games along the way.

Just sitting here waiting till I can play it Friday...
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I'm just saying Series S is a good console. Both of my sons have one. I have a Series X and while slightly faster the only real advantage is the disk drive and the 4k support. Series S still looks really good on anything up to 4k. PS5 is like the hardcore gamer console is all.
PS5 is just the more reliable and powerful system. I'd much rather have one than an XBox regardless if it's more expensive.

I keep seeing TikTok videos of people saying the game's great but it's way harder than they expected.

I should've done this earlier, but I just ordered my PS5 on Amazon today. Thank you 7th graders of Central NJ for the Amazon gift cards over the years. They've been kicking around in a drawer collecting dust until today. They knocked a few hundred bucks off the purchase. Now I don't have to feel so guilty about telling my wife!
Did you get any discount with Amazon Prime Day? I was going to wait til September to get my Ps5...I watched some guys play CFB2025 and MLBtheShow...As a 34 year old man, I tried to go over the talking points of not buying a gaming console...I really tried, but I will buying a system...The ability to play some sort of Sports game online ($25/ps5/month), and connect with other older millenials was too hard to pass up...

I would agree with this take

Offensively it’s a lot like madden

Defensively is much tougher in my opinion

AI players and in general much smarter. Plus being harder to defend is pretty accurate honestly given how the college game is today anyways. It’s pretty refreshing I feel. You can always use sliders too…

When ncaa 14 came out it actually took some time to adjust and not feel like the game was harder than expected all the same.

I would agree with this take

Offensively it’s a lot like madden

Defensively is much tougher in my opinion
Yeah sounds like tackling is kind of tricky?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom