EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

One small (not a complaint) thing I have noticed in my dynasty, McCord is #13 during season play, but the correct #6 in practice modes. No bigee, just a small thing those of us on here will notice. Hes pretty good in game, accuracy and arm.

Also, OG is very damn good, catches most throws in his radius, and LQA is literally a fricken Heisman candidate beast

I went to order this for my son for his birthday, and it says "pre-order" for the $69.99 version. Can someone please explain this to me? How is it a pre-order for something that is digitally downloaded?

IMG_4740.jpg

I went to order this for my son for his birthday, and it says "pre-order" for the $69.99 version. Can someone please explain this to me? How is it a pre-order for something that is digitally downloaded?

View attachment 243048
I’m not sure but since the game comes out tomorrow, I guess you buy it now and can access it tomorrow? Again, I have no idea what I’m talking about.

I’m not sure but since the game comes out tomorrow, I guess you buy it now and can access it tomorrow? Again, I have no idea what I’m talking about.

If you order the regular version which is $69.99 it doesn't come out until tomorrow hence preorder. You buy it and it will be available to play tomorrow.

Ah my bad. For some reason I thought it was already out and everyone was playing it.

Ah my bad. For some reason I thought it was already out and everyone was playing it.

Those of us playing now purchased the “deluxe” version which allowed you to start playing on Monday

It’s available tonight at 12am

Man I hope that means 9pm tonight for me. I'm so freaking ready

I mean most releases are available 3am est 12am pst. Hope I am wrong though would love to get it ASAP.

Last edited:
Just played my first game, beat Ohio Bobcats 17-3 on Varsity. I know, I should have blown them out but I'm getting a feeling for the game.

I'm a "play now" mode guy and I'm straight up giving this game a 10/10!

Please help me. I have not played yet, but my co-worker is currently TRYING to on his PS Portal.
Dynasty is a coaching thing?
Is there a way, and how, to just play the current 2024 schedule, and move onto the next season etc etc??
We don't see how to just PLAY THE GAME

Loving the recruiting setup they have in this game. You can tell the people that built the game love the game.

As for my team choice - FUN BELT, Ragin' Cajuns baby!

Recruiting is intense and very detailed - love it and takes some getting used to

I adjusted the CPU QB accuracy. I had an FCS QB go 18-23 with 250 and 3 TDs. On the run to his left, threw the ball across his body, put the ball on a rope between my 2 safeties for a 60 yard TD. Decided after that game it was time to adjust something lol. I did win in a shootout, just for context:cool:
FCS Midwest by chance?

Dynasty update- smoked HC (FCS East) 51-3 ( played backups all 4Q) and Clemson lost to Stanford as well now right after I destroyed the Cardinal. Dabo going to be on the hot seat lol

I will say that with the individual stars we have on this game it’s pretty easy to dominate as SU even on the road.

A couple of fun nuggets- OG catches everything in traffic, Trebor works great on deep posts, Zeed is awesome in jet sweeps and short crosses in space and Ross-Simmons is a great high targets guy to go along with Oronde and Villarri.

Also massively helps to get out of the pocket in the passing game if you can. McCord has plenty of wheels to do so in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom