EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

I haven’t found the tackling as difficult so far. It’s not a sure thing but my previous experience with Madden years ago it felt as if that was true too.

Don’t play on freshman. Even with 6 mins quarters I beat San Jose state 111-3 and that was only scoring 1 TD in the 3rd. I was a little bored already at halftime.

Also, even on freshman level. I didn’t have the same experience with OG as everyone else has. I think he had 7-8 drops for me. I could chalk it up to me throwing but I didn’t have the same issues throwing to anyone else. There were some drops here and there but OG dropped the first 5 passes I threw to him. Very weird

I suppose I could download the data in one location before moving the system elsewhere.

If you are going to want updates, patches, updated rosters you are going to need a internet connection.

7-2 in my first year at UConn. Stupid coaches decisions blew the Wake game. Syracuse is 6-2 and just snuck in the top 25 at 24. Clemson and FSU are trash.

If you are going to want updates, patches, updated rosters you are going to need an internet connection.
I have one, it just sucks. I’m not even sure what a patch is. Is that something that I want?!

I have one, it just sucks. I’m not even sure what a patch is. Is that something that I want?!
Patches or updates are just little downloads that the video game maker sends onto your game/console that fixes things that are buggy, wonky, not working, or wrong in the video makers game.

In this instance, I am hoping a patch/update comes from EA Sports that fixes something wrong on (I presume everyone's SU dynasty) but def on mine: several orange players havevthe wrong jersey #s..like McCord is #13 in my dynasty..but on play now or practice modes, hes the correct #6. Thats a bug, that a patch can fix. Thats what patches do, so yep, you want to be able to have them and need a good internet to get them

Won the natty today vs Arizona. Just hopped into off season. It's sorta hard picking up the players I need. This season might be tough if I don’t get a QB. I ran the ball a good bit. LA was getting around 6 yards a carry I got in on some players late and think I may get them. The recruiting hours sorta messed me up

Do they account for the portal in the off-season? I remember in the old game you’d have maybe a couple of players transfer. With the new game I wonder if it’s a lot more.

Won the natty today vs Arizona. Just hopped into off season. It's sorta hard picking up the players I need. This season might be tough if I don’t get a QB. I ran the ball a good bit. LA was getting around 6 yards a carry I got in on some players late and think I may get them. The recruiting hours sorta messed me up
That would really be something winning the natty against Dino’s new team.

Patches or updates are just little downloads that the video game maker sends onto your game/console that fixes things that are buggy, wonky, not working, or wrong in the video makers game.

In this instance, I am hoping a patch/update comes from EA Sports that fixes something wrong on (I presume everyone's SU dynasty) but def on mine: several orange players havevthe wrong jersey #s..like McCord is #13 in my dynasty..but on play now or practice modes, hes the correct #6. Thats a bug, that a patch can fix. Thats what patches do, so yep, you want to be able to have them and need a good internet to get them
Did you start your dynasty with "updated rosters"?

Do they account for the portal in the off-season? I remember in the old game you’d have maybe a couple of players transfer. With the new game I wonder if it’s a lot more.
Yes. You can get portal players. 2 of my players transferred because of play style. OG, wax and Barron all got drafted

LA out for season in game 1. Rough, but realistic given how much this actually happens to us. Willis has been more than good though.

Lost to Ga Tech 28-27, lost to Pitt by 5, but beat a top 15 BC and top 20 NC State both on the road so I'm sitting at 6-2 I think headed to Cal. The NC State game was insane. We went up 3 with a minute left, they went up 4 with 12 seconds left. Got 2 plays off the the 2nd was a 70 yard TD for the walk-off win.

I'm hooked.

Did you start your dynasty with "updated rosters"?
I thought so, maybe I did not..I have not seen anyone else here mention any roster hiccups, so maybe it's me hitting wrong button!

If you were ever trying to quit smoking it’s the same process.

If you were ever trying to quit smoking it’s the same process.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

LA out for season in game 1. Rough, but realistic given how much this actually happens to us. Willis has been more than good though.

Lost to Ga Tech 28-27, lost to Pitt by 5, but beat a top 15 BC and top 20 NC State both on the road so I'm sitting at 6-2 I think headed to Cal. The NC State game was insane. We went up 3 with a minute left, they went up 4 with 12 seconds left. Got 2 plays off the the 2nd was a 70 yard TD for the walk-off win.

I'm hooked.
I lost Diggs in game 2 and yeah, the DL has suffered lol.

Currently 10-0, throttled BC (ranked #15) on the road, McCord with 5 TD’s and then followed that up beating a 3-6 Cal on the road with a 4th quarter safety 23-21. Game is all over the place lol. First 5 games I have a pick 6 every game now I haven’t had one in 5 games.

I started a dynasty with Dandy Vandy. QB has 92 speed, so I utilize 5 wide QB runs. SEC gauntlet is ridiculous.

Gonna go with Northwestern next.

In my Road To Glory I am a 76 rated MLB for Cuse, and Diggs is an absolute monster.

I love the encouraging kids to transfer aspect.

I lost fifteen kids to transfer, of which 6 were high likely to be persuaded to return

Just playing random SU games to figure things out. I am terrible getting to the right buttons even when I know which ones I want to hit.

I have no idea how to play defense. Nothing I do works.

But Mc Cord is still throwing for 600 a game and scoring 45. I dont bother to punt or run at all. Just out score teams.

Almost ready to try a Dynasty.

I beat Syracuse in the Semis in year two (Cuse beat BC for ACC title)

Cuse has a top ten recruiting class

From my PS5 to God's ears

Beat Ohio state in year 1. Lost twice though, on road to nc state by 3 and at last second to Clemson in acc championship. Still made playoffs and won. Starting year 2 ranked #2. Gadsen won TE of year and didnt go pro, woo hooo
1000002115.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom