EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Anybody who started a dynasty already?… once you start a dynasty…. Can u create a player in that mode?

I’ve been playing through ultimate team mode just to get used to the game as I havent played a PlayStation in like 10 years

I’m only 3 games into my dynasty. That said Clemson already lost to App State early on lol

Fun games though- beat Ohio 37-29 after being up 24-0. Then beat GT 48-21 after going down 13-0 early and finally absolutely thrashed Stanford 71-10. LeQuint is a beast in this game and currently leading the Heisman race after single handedly destroying the Cardinal.

Last edited:
My gif broke but it's the Scott Shafer one.

Yeah, that one. You know the one.
I’m only 3 games into my dynasty. That said Clemson already lost to App State early on lol

Fun games though- beat Ohio 37-29 after being up 24-0. Then beat GT 48-21 after going down 13-0 early and finally absolutely thrashed Stanford 71-10. LeQuint is a beast in this game and currently leading the Heisman race after single handedly destroying the Cardinal.
Definitely finding it easy to run the ball in the game

Definitely finding it easy to run the ball in the game

Takes some getting used to on the harder difficulty levels but agreed. The blocking is realistic and easy to follow.

I saw this video last night, had to turn it off because that guy is so incredibly irritating. The video footage was great though.
Same here. Damn that guy is annoying. Maybe I’ll watch more later with the sound off.

My gif broke but it's the Scott Shafer one.

Yeah, that one. You know the one.

I got you, fam.

IMG_6793.gif

Hard to believe this was 10 years ago.

Lequint being a beast in this game is an understatement

He won a ton of major awards in my first season in the dynasty

Can’t wait to watch that kid shine

Lequint being a beast in this game is an understatement

He won a ton of major awards in my first season in the dynasty

Can’t wait to watch that kid shine

Yeah - it’s hard sledding passing in AA and not easy to run either but Allen is a different animal.

Another guy who stands out is Lewis- two pick sixes in 3 games and all were cpu reads not manual. OG is a beast too of course but those other two are impressive.

I noticed in his video that it doesn't have the blue seats? Did that not get included?
Yeah there was little chance they could have put them in, they programed this game over the last several years.

I will say in some of my games against non marquee opponents, the upper corners are half empty, they nailed dynamic seating in the Dome lol

Yeah there was little chance they could have put them in, they programed this game over the last several years.

I will say in some of my games against non marquee opponents, the upper corners are half empty, they nailed dynamic seating in the Dome lol
I get maybe seats vs bleachers being an issue.. But I would think blue bleachers vs grey wouldnt be a huge ask and with decent crowds come much closer to the feel.

Having worked with some video game engines before its all pretty standard stuff to change. the likely have some fill routines for seats and bleachers and you have to choose them. The same with people. Same people with a color mod for local team.

I thought I read a couple months ago or more that EA would have stadium updates if a stadium gets renovated or changed. It was brought up about Kansas and their stadium renovations. Could be totally wrong tho