EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Ugh I was hoping the microsoft outage would allow me to do nothing but this all day. No dice.

Ugh I was hoping the microsoft outage would allow me to do nothing but this all day. No dice.
I got to the point I can kind of do both at this point but it stopped me from playing most of the day

Computers accuracy is unreal
Georgia Tech's QB just went 16/20with 195 and 3 TDs against me...
Ohio's Qb was a cool 75%

So 1-1 is fun...lol

It really helps to master using your dL in pass rush either speed bull or quickly disengaging blockers. The mini games helped me get used to it plus some play nows. That cut down the cpu qb accuracy a bunch for me as it should anyways in real life. They drop dimes with time.

Maybe one of you guys can help me as this is all new to me. I preordered the game about 5 weeks ago and now that the release date is here, I’m awaiting my game. My mail has already come and gone and there was no game. Can anyone tell me how it’s supposed to be delivered (USPS,UPS, FedEx, etc)? Should it be arriving today, or do they usually come late? I didn’t really think about it before. I just assumed I’d get a package on my doorstep on release day.

Maybe one of you guys can help me as this is all new to me. I preordered the game about 5 weeks ago and now that the release date is here, I’m awaiting my game. My mail has already come and gone and there was no game. Can anyone tell me how it’s supposed to be delivered (USPS,UPS, FedEx, etc)? Should it be arriving today, or do they usually come late? I didn’t really think about it before. I just assumed I’d get a package on my doorstep on release day.
How did you pre order it? Mine was all
Digital

I’m pretty sure I ordered a hard copy of it as the wifi in my basement is horrible.

If so should have shipped by now… also if digital you would see the game even if it’s still downloading on your main screen.

If so should have shipped by now…
That’s what I thought. Trying to reach anyone in customer service is pretty much impossible which makes me even more frustrated. My receipt email doesn’t help me much either. It says it’s the standard edition and that the expected release date is today.

Slinging it around with McCord is a great time although I've thrown a couple picks but won both games. Did a regular matchup with Pitt, they ate up our offensive line the entire game - no time to throw but still beat them on a two point conversion at the end of the game. Playing Ohio was more fun and a better chance to spread the wealth across the receivers. I can't help but dream of how fun this would have been with Eric Dungey, kicking some throats.

If I'm an OC, do I still recruit defensive players, or can I assume the DC is handling that?

finger surgery yesterday isn't stopping me from kicking mountaineer but
1000002082.jpg

It's so so so good. I started a dynasty and then told myself that's a baaaaad idea when I need to have a super productive 30 days. Rocking Road to the CFP online until then. The gameplay is very much NOT Madden and that makes me really happy.

Crossing route to Gadsden damn near unstoppable. But have struggled to run the ball online. Our OL keeps getting eaten up. Think they will get a ratings bump once the season starts.

If so should have shipped by now… also if digital you would see the game even if it’s still downloading on your main screen.
After a very frustrating day trying to contact customer service both online and on the phone, I finally spoke with a helpful human about 30 minutes ago. She explained that games purchased through the online store are digital only. When I told her I didn’t know that and I intended to purchase a hard copy, she asked me if I wanted a refund.
Thats all I needed. One helpful human to explain that to me. Resolved my problem in all of two minutes. I’ll go out and get a hard copy at GameStop or Target this weekend.

good news for me McCord is throwing for about 600 a game so far. Bad news is just like me they cant tackle.

Gotta angle it right and get the runner/receiver early. Pretty realistic honestly. Pre snap adjustments help a lot too- very much more simulation than arcade on D

Just started last night. Amazing.

I created Fran Brown as my coach. He is already ‘crootin.

I think I am playing all American or something because playing pass D is non existent. The opponent completes everything. Also the tackling ranges from inconsistent to impossible.

Offense is pretty good but find it hard to run and RB goes down almost immediately.

Do you guys use the coaches play calls? I do because the menu scrolling is a lot. But the coaches calls are narrow and random

Just started last night. Amazing.

I created Fran Brown as my coach. He is already ‘crootin.

I think I am playing all American or something because playing pass D is non existent. The opponent completes everything. Also the tackling ranges from inconsistent to impossible.

Offense is pretty good but find it hard to run and RB goes down almost immediately.

Do you guys use the coaches play calls? I do because the menu scrolling is a lot. But the coaches calls are narrow and random

I switched off the coaches calls and had a lot more luck honestly.

After a very frustrating day trying to contact customer service both online and on the phone, I finally spoke with a helpful human about 30 minutes ago. She explained that games purchased through the online store are digital only. When I told her I didn’t know that and I intended to purchase a hard copy, she asked me if I wanted a refund.
Thats all I needed. One helpful human to explain that to me. Resolved my problem in all of two minutes. I’ll go out and get a hard copy at GameStop or Target this weekend.
Just so you're aware, even with a hard copy you'll have to download a couple gigabytes worth of data in order to play the game,so you'll want to make sure your system is somewhere with decent Wi-Fi.

Just so you're aware, even with a hard copy you'll have to download a couple gigabytes worth of data in order to play the game,so you'll want to make sure your system is somewhere with decent Wi-Fi.
I suppose I could download the data in one location before moving the system elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom