EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Has anyone adjusted the sliders yet to compensate for the difficulties on defense? I don't get the game til Friday but I'll be looking to adjust the tackling sliders if it's hard.

No shame in my game ha.
I adjusted the CPU QB accuracy. I had an FCS QB go 18-23 with 250 and 3 TDs. On the run to his left, threw the ball across his body, put the ball on a rope between my 2 safeties for a 60 yard TD. Decided after that game it was time to adjust something lol. I did win in a shootout, just for context:cool:

Oh absolutely

I actually like the tackling how it is, albeit harder, because you have to actually position yourself etc and you can’t make freak tackles

It’s just an adjustment

it’s definitely been an adjustment throwing the ball a bit too working through facing zones pretty much every down with smart AI that reminds a bit of the challenges EA has had with over powering certain cpu defenses. Haven’t played madden in years since it’s just been meh so didn’t realize how rusty I was with play calling lol.

IMG_6500.jpeg
The Orange Out game is pretty cool.

I noticed in his video that it doesn't have the blue seats? Did that not get included?
Beat me by 21 minutes. Tim might want to check his meds to make sure he is taking enough.

it would be a question for the school. EA did not do this in a vacuum. Did they do it 2-3-4 yrs ago when they started, and no one asked them about fixing it? Or maybe they did and its too big a job to redo?

Not that its not too late.. But did people know the game includes cross play so ps5 can play Xbox and you dont need to match platforms any more?

I noticed in his video that it doesn't have the blue seats? Did that not get included?
They did it before the seats were in, I'm sure it will be there next year. This is the base game that each year will build off of going forward.

Can anyone say what the actual preorder bonus is? If memory serves it's supposed to be team specific.

I don’t like how generic the announcing is…. They don’t say any player names just generic things like the tight end is a great player instead of explaining how great of a player Gadsden is

I think the graphics are very good, as is the sound. They captured the dome really well.

Except they completely missed the boat on the new seating. That was a big mistake.

The schools sent in the majority of this so guessing they didn’t get images to EA in time…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom