EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

What mode let’s you play an entire season’s schedule? I just played my first two exhibition games. I beat Rutgers 105-0. It was glorious. LA had over 300 yards rushing.
Dynasty mode. You can play up to 20 or 30 seasons! Disclaimer, you also have to recruit in dynasty, and its labor intensive! I hated the crootin' at first, starting to get the hang of it now though and starting to like that part. Just be prepared, recruting is tough till you figure it all out. And when you see a guy you spent all your resources on then commit to Rutgers bc you didnt know what the hell you were really doing all along (yes, me), its infuriating!

Dynasty mode. You can play up to 20 or 30 seasons! Disclaimer, you also have to recruit in dynasty, and its labor intensive! I hated the crootin' at first, starting to get the hang of it now though and starting to like that part. Just be prepared, recruting is tough till you figure it all out. And when you see a guy you spent all your resources on then commit to Rutgers bc you didnt know what the hell you were really doing all along (yes, me), its infuriating!
There's an option to automate recruiting too, so technically you don't have to do it in Dynasty mode

Anyone streaming their franchise mode?

Sucks no PC release (and probably won't ever be)
I'm also really sad about this. I have a fairly higher end PC that kind of just sits collecting dust these days.

But honestly Madden has always seemed like an unoptimized mess on PC. Last year I had to tweak graphic settings forever to stop FPS from stuttering all the time. Which is wild when my GPU is way more powerful than any console.

Alas, #PCMasterRace is still the way.

What mode let’s you play an entire season’s schedule? I just played my first two exhibition games. I beat Rutgers 105-0. It was glorious. LA had over 300 yards rushing.
When I was a kid, that was fun. As an adult, if the AI opponent offers no real challenge it gets boring quickly.

I'm also really sad about this. I have a fairly higher end PC that kind of just sits collecting dust these days.

But honestly Madden has always seemed like an unoptimized mess on PC. Last year I had to tweak graphic settings forever to stop FPS from stuttering all the time. Which is wild when my GPU is way more powerful than any console.

Alas, #PCMasterRace is still the way.
They said there would probably be a PC release next year

There's an option to automate recruiting too, so technically you don't have to do it in Dynasty mode
I may choose to do that because I’m only a few weeks in and it suuuucks. Regarding some things that I’ve observed so far; LA is a beast and so is Diggs. Also, my left thumb looks like Uma Thurman’s. Is there a condition called Gamer’s Thumb by any chance?!

One thing the old game had that the new one doesn’t seem to have (or I can’t find it) is doing wholesale substitutions. You used to be able to put in the 2nd team O or D. I don’t see that as an option now.

One thing the old game had that the new one doesn’t seem to have (or I can’t find it) is doing wholesale substitutions. You used to be able to put in the 2nd team O or D. I don’t see that as an option now.

I thought the same, but what I have noticed is not sure of the exact points you have to be ahead but the backups will come in. The last 3-4 games I have been up quite a bit going into the 4th and my backup QB will be in the game, at first I was like crap did my #1 get hurt no he was just subbed out.

This is one of my few issues with the game, just love being able to bring in the 2nd team.
I've gone into the depth chart to sub out players but they takes a bit longer then I like and I've noticed HB's don't like to sub out even with me adjusting the sliders for auto sub.

This is one of my few issues with the game, just love being able to bring in the 2nd team.
I've gone into the depth chart to sub out players but they takes a bit longer then I like and I've noticed HB's don't like to sub out even with me adjusting the sliders for auto sub.
Sometimes if you use plays for just certain players it brings on different packages which involves other players.

It's time consuming but you can also set up auto subs based on packages and plays

In season 2 I started #19 in the country and my first game of the season the Rent was packed. But those games last year was sparse.

Also beat Syracuse despite throwing 4 picks and an 85 yard pick 6. I'm hoping to slide into that spot if Fran doesn't get it together soon.

My next game I'm increasing difficulty to Heisman. All American is too easy on offense.

Who is they? Can you share a link or article?

Because that means conflicting reports;
this was from 5 days ago:

Can't find the post but it came from one of the users that got early access to the developers before the game was released. They said it wouldn't be for CFB25 but in the future they were looking to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom