Eamonn Brennan What? | Syracusefan.com

Eamonn Brennan What?

OrangeTown

Starter
It never ceases to amaze me the things that go unnoticed in ESPN articles before hitting the main page... I had to go look at an actual bracket to make sure he wasn't making some sort of strange joke...

-------------------------
"10 First Impressions:

10. Miami is lurking. We read from top to bottom, right to left and on ESPN.com that means the last top team you'll notice in the NCAA tournament bracket is the No. 2-seeded Miami Hurricanes."
----------------------------

I guess that explains some of the things we've seen from the worldwide leader, eh?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...caa-tournament-east-region-college-basketball

It never ceases to amaze me the things that go unnoticed in ESPN articles before hitting the main page... I had to go look at an actual bracket to make sure he wasn't making some sort of strange joke...

-------------------------
We read from top to bottom, right to left
----------------------------

In this case, "we" means Andy Katz, Seth Greenberg and Bruce Pearl.

Come on now, SU got a lot of love in that article.

I really enjoyed this one.

3. Marquette-Syracuse: Big East! ACC! Loud noises about conference realignment!

As a member of the tribe I find that pretty funny. Maybe brennan is thinking of converting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Haha, yeah I can't complain about the love he gave SU, but I also have to take the chance to give ESPN a jab whenever I can. I mean, that stuck out to me the second I read it. How do they not catch these things?

It's not like they're SWC with no opposable thumbs or something. :)

But I can't say I totally agree with this comment either:

"Syracuse is underseeded. No. 4 seems awfully low for a team that suffered most of its struggles while James Southerland missed games to academic suspension."

We only lost 2 of our 9 games with James out of the lineup, and we beat Louisville without him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom