Elite 8 Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Elite 8 Thread

I love seeing the preseason consensus #1 go down...again.

clap, clap...clap, clap, clap.

Haaaaaaa the team that paid the most for their recruits can’t even get to the final four. Thank you Kansa.

fo grayson. had two wide open looks. think about that every time you step near a hoop loser.

None of the incoming players for Duke are as good as Bagley and he really was the difference for them this year. They don't get past the Sweet 16 without him.

These one and done teams aren’t getting it done. Side note: did Grayson Allen ever hit a shot that mattered in his college career?

None of the incoming players for Duke are as good as Bagley and he really was the difference for them this year. They don't get past the Sweet 16 without him.
Cam and RJ are both awesome players but Bagley was great no question. Zion is not very good in my opinion

Cam and RJ are both awesome players but Bagley was great no question. Zion is not very good in my opinion
Oh, I agree but Bagley was a difference maker, elite rare college talent. Zion is such a weird player to go to Duke, I'm still baffled by that decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom