Ennis having 2nd thoughts. Fwiw | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis having 2nd thoughts. Fwiw

Pat Kelly said:
Once again, no guarantees of that, and it's pretty hard to turn down a few million dollars when it's presented to you.
Where is Ennis currently guaranteed anything? He could conceivably free fall and wind up anywhere. The draft is not a guarantee for him. For wiggins, yes

As good as ennis was this year he was the captain of a ship that couldnt sail when it counted. Now you have other nba prospects featuring in arlington. With that combination of factors alongside he lacks the physical tools that have scouts drooling puts him in a potentially dangerous spot with risk of taking a major fall. The intangibles , poise and bball iq were what shot him up the draft ranks and those things took a dip late in the season. If he stays in the draft I hope its because of sound advice. If not and he does change his mind I dont think its a bad decision.

I have it on good authority that he is either staying or going.

Hate to one up you, but I have it on no authority that he is either staying or going.

I don't care who comes back next year, as long as they 'over-perform'.

Orangezoo said:
As good as ennis was this year he was the captain of a ship that couldnt sail when it counted. Now you have other nba prospects featuring in arlington. With that combination of factors alongside he lacks the physical tools that have scouts drooling puts him in a potentially dangerous spot with risk of taking a major fall. The intangibles , poise and bball iq were what shot him up the draft ranks and those things took a dip late in the season. If he stays in the draft I hope its because of sound advice. If not and he does change his mind I dont think its a bad decision.

You make him sound so bad that we should be pushing him out the door

You make him sound so bad that we should be pushing him out the door

No.. just simply saying he isnt perfect. As a crafty floor general he has a smaller margin for error. He regressed a little and that coupled with mome tum from competitors could in turn hurt his stock. As we know nba talent scouts are not always looking logically. Just depends on the perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom