Ennis reaction | Syracusefan.com

Ennis reaction

jdubs30

Living Legend
Could any read Ennis' lips? When he ran to the other end of hte court he definitely said "this is my.." then I couldn't make out what else he said.

Also, that shot reminded me of Austin Rivers @ UNC a few years ago

i was in no position to see his reaction... I was running around my house freaking out trying my absolute best not to wake my wife or kid.
146605.jpg

nailed it.

edowd26 said:
i was in no position to see his reaction... I was running around my house freaking out trying my absolute best not to wake my wife or kid. nailed it.

I stayed late at work, think I broke my keyboard

I thought he may have said something ".... b**ch." When I read lips 56% of sentences end in b**ch though, so I'm not all that reliable.

I assume he went down there and said something because they kept yelling "Ennis, r u crying" and stuff about tearing up when he hit the deck earlier in the game and was holding his arm.

I thought he may have said something "... b**ch." When I read lips 56% of sentences end in b**ch though, so I'm not all that reliable.

I assume he went down there and said something because they kept yelling "Ennis, r u crying" and stuff about tearing up when he hit the deck earlier in the game and was holding his arm.
you must be reading my lips because 56% of my sentences end with that word exactly.

I thought he may have said something "... b**ch." When I read lips 56% of sentences end in b**ch though, so I'm not all that reliable.

56% of the time he does it every time.

Funny, as thrilled as I was to see that sweet shot go in, I wasn't totally surprised. That kid is a smooth operator (I feel a song coming on)

It was definitely directed at the student section, no doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom