Ennis reaction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis reaction

My wife was afraid to come in the room since she couldn't tell if the primal scream was good or very bad.
My wife had a heart attack when my son and I screamed at the to of our lungs

It was definitely directed at the student section, no doubt.
There we definitely some "overrated" chat from the student section that I heard during the game. They were riding him pretty hard. He had the last laugh.

So much for that whole Ennis-flying-under-the-radar stuff. He was blowing up before, but that'll put him in a whole new category.

Still CJ showed why he's an AA and a ACC POY.

I thought he may have said something "... b**ch." When I read lips 56% of sentences end in b**ch though, so I'm not all that reliable.

I assume he went down there and said something because they kept yelling "Ennis, r u crying" and stuff about tearing up when he hit the deck earlier in the game and was holding his arm.

I remember thinking that too. I said that to my wife. That Pitt fan was a real douche. I'm so glad Ennis got the last laugh...

My wife came down with about a minute and a half left and when it was looking bad, I said to her jokingly "Syracuse was 23-0 without you watching, now they could 0-1 with you" Then Ennis hit the shot and we both screamed out so loud that my daughter comes down to see if everything was okay.

Ennis started the victory jaunt before the ball went in...he knew it was good. I don't think this kid has a pulse. Iceman.

From a NC football coach last night...
Coach Justin Stepp ‏@coachjstepp 15h
Cold blooded #Syracuse

My 7 month old, future Syracuse Fanatic, didn't know whether to smile or Cry when I jumped up screaming and clapping and my wife holding him also screaming (she did not know anything about sports until I met her 7 years ago). He ended up laughing and being happy. Then my cousins came out of another room where they were watching the game and yelled at me cause their TV was about 5 seconds behind mine so while I celebrated, they were still waiting to see what happened. The baby got confused again when they came out to watch the replays and screamed but he started laughing again.

i can't believe you were at work for that. tragic.

I could have left around 4:30, takes about 10 minutes to get to the bar.. but I wasent taking any chances.

I was happy to see Ennis smile after making such an enormous play. I just hope he didn't apologize to Pitt during the post-game handshakes (shameless Canadian joke).

where is scooch to read his lips as telling the pitt fans that he in fact drives a dodge stratus

I wish he would have yelled, "Are you cyring!?!?"

The only emotion I've seen from him all year. It was awesome.

I thought he may have said something "... b**ch." When I read lips 56% of sentences end in b**ch though, so I'm not all that reliable.

I assume he went down there and said something because they kept yelling "Ennis, r u crying" and stuff about tearing up when he hit the deck earlier in the game and was holding his arm.

looked to me like it was a more diplomatic version of probably being called a piece of crap... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom