Ennis | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

His recruitment wasnt your everyday , average run of the mill process. I hear he regets his decision but you wont hear that publically.
What? Not happy with all that cash and hookers. You're full of it.

A7sIwiwCQAAKVhk.jpg

Tommy Xiao@TommyXiao
ESPN NBA scouts put Andrew Wiggins at #1, Xavier Rathan-Mayes at #26, and Tyler Ennis at #44 in the 2013 draft. Ontario represents for all 3

My friend in Canada who watches CIA Bounce often was telling me Ennis is knockdown shooter from NBA range almost.

Not quite as good as Pangos, but he said he surprises everyone with his ability to shoot.

I didn't realize this, but it's sweet.

I gotta say, I wasn't very high on Ennis before, but the more I read/watch of him, the more he sounds like the kinda guy I love. A classic kinda PG that knows how to control the tempo and does everything good but nothing great. I like it.

Just graduated a 5th year sennior PG last season.
This season our Soph PG is a lottery pick.
Next season we get this kid who I believe to be the most accomplished PG in the class and a kid who will be in school for a few years.

I love our recruiting these days. Ennis will be very good out of the gate IMO.

I would welcome it if MCW wanted to play another year here and I think anybody would say the same thing.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...rch-pa-53-at-st-benedicts-93-boys-basketball/
Another game and another blowout for St. Benny's. Tyler the Creator with the near triple dub with 23pts, 10ast, and 7rbs. Briscoe chipped in 20pts and 8ast. They play a couple of tough Philly teams this weekend, which should give them their first real challenge of the season.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1547432/
So much for that challenge in Philly, as St. Bennie's completed their blowout city tour winning by 40 on Sunday. Tyler had 6pts, 6 dimes, and 7rbs. Briscoe led all scorers with 13pts, 6 dimes, and 5rbs.

Off topic, Any word on Whitehead? I would be shocked if he didn't commit here,
Scout had an update on him yesterday and he said SU, Louisville, and Zona were the main schools recruiting him hard along with a few others. I still think we're the favorite but as the case with high profile players from Lincoln, he'll probably milk the process and drag things out.