Ennis | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

No. If JB wasn't in London, this would've been wrapped up already. Louisville fell out awhile ago and Illinois has offered 3 PG's over the last week few weeks, which should give you an idea of how things are shaping up.

Well, it's a good thing that we didn't drop Ennis and start recruiting other, easier to land PGs, as one over-reactionary poster suggested we do about a month ago.

Well, it's a good thing that we didn't drop Ennis and start recruiting other, easier to land PGs, as one over-reactionary poster suggested we do about a month ago.
Well, if this is does turn out to be an Ennis commitment, would it be acceptable for me to say that the OP's statement of "He won't be committing until the fall or spring" is wrong?

And for you staunch defenders of the OP, are you still on board with "An early commitment isn't necessarily the best thing regardless." Because that was, and is, pure nonsense to me.

There were a lot of people that "liked" that post. But I don't think any of them were on the SU staff.

What's looking like what may transpire is a far cry from what was stated in that disasterous OP. Surprisingly, he took it down.

Well, if this is does turn out to be an Ennis commitment, would it be acceptable for me to say that the OP's statement of "He won't be committing until the fall or spring" is wrong?

And for you staunch defenders of the OP, are you still on board with "An early commitment isn't necessarily the best thing regardless." Because that was, and is, pure nonsense to me.

There were a lot of people that "liked" that post. But I don't think any of them were on the SU staff.

What's looking like what may transpire is a far cry from what was stated in that disasterous OP. Surprisingly, he took it down.
Sorry bro no cat barber

Obvious question... any thoughts who you think that'll be Jake?
we are in good shape with Briscoe. Not sure who will be next...there are lots of targets left for 13.

Apologies if this was already known, but do you think we will find out for certain about his committment during the day or will have to wait till the video is aired on the team's website?

Mike George, the coach of CIA Bounce, said by telephone that Ennis will announce his decision tomorrow night at 7 via the team's website. The announcement will come in the form of a video produced during the day and posted at night, George said.