Ennis | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

@AdamZagoria
St. Ben's coach Mark Taylor has coached Jay Williams & Andrew Bynum, but says of Tyler Ennis: "He's the best true point guard I've coached."

I hope he's a better pure point guard then Bynum...

@AdamZagoria
St. Ben's coach Mark Taylor has coached Jay Williams & Andrew Bynum, but says of Tyler Ennis: "He's the best true point guard I've coached."

I hope he's a better pure point guard then Bynum...
Yeah, if he had Bynum playing point guard, then he really isn't a very good coach. Could he have meant Will Bynum? I am too lazy to research it.
Edit: Ok, I took a quick look, it doesn't appear that he coached Will Bynum.

Ennis: im taking my talents to play at Syracuse and the dome. They also have the most unstable fans on the internet depending on if we win or not.

Apologies if this was already known, but do you think we will find out for certain about his committment during the day or will have to wait till the video is aired on the team's website?

Mike George, the coach of CIA Bounce, said by telephone that Ennis will announce his decision tomorrow night at 7 via the team's website. The announcement will come in the form of a video produced during the day and posted at night, George said.
Would that really make any difference to this board? Until it comes from his mouth, doubters gon' doubt.

If word got out that he in fact said syracuse in the video that will be on tonight then I would believe it. It's not like the Nerlen scenario.

If word got out that he in fact said syracuse in the video that will be on tonight then I would believe it. It's not like the Nerlen scenario.
Ah, wasn't aware that it was pre-recorded.

Personally I was sold months ago by the amount of confidence beaming from Francis/Albany/Jake ... and now from the coaching staff. Should be zero doubt about this one.

Ah, wasn't aware that it was pre-recorded.

Personally I was sold months ago by the amount of confidence beaming from Francis/Albany/Jake ... and now from the coaching staff. Should be zero doubt about this one.
"coaching staff"?? Did I miss something?

I'd say they're pretty confident. Did you see this video of JB and Autry arriving at Ennis' school?
Ha, that's perfect. He's even wearing red and then there's this comparison:

040803jbcuse0008jpg-8b262a58759d275c_medium.jpg

http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/08/16/tyler-ennis-picks-his-dream-school-syracuse/

When Canadian point guard Tyler Ennisfirst arrived at St. Benedict’s Prep in January 2011, then-assistant coach Billy Diamond asked him what his dream school was. “Syracuse,” Ennis told Diamond.

“I called former client Wendell Alexis who called Mike Hopkins to tell him,” Diamond told SNY.tv. “Ennis was basically under the radar at that point. Hopkins never called me back, but when‘Red’ Autry got the job I told him what happened. Red jumped right on it and the rest is history.”

When Canadian point guard Tyler Ennisfirst arrived at St. Benedict’s Prep in January 2011, then-assistant coach Billy Diamond asked him what his dream school was.
“Syracuse,” Ennis told Diamond.
“I called former client Wendell Alexis who called Mike Hopkins to tell him,” Diamond told SNY.tv. “Ennis was basically under the radar at that point. Hopkins never called me back, but when‘Red’ Autry got the job I told him what happened. Red jumped right on it and the rest is history.”
What mike?

When Canadian point guard Tyler Ennisfirst arrived at St. Benedict’s Prep in January 2011, then-assistant coach Billy Diamond asked him what his dream school was. “Syracuse,” Ennis told Diamond.

I would like to hear Mike's side of this story - maybe he never got the message - maybe the hand off to Adrian was by design.

And the hits just keep on happening. It won't be long and any memories of the likes of Nerlens Noel will be a distant memory as we load up with top talent and storm into the ACC like an unstoppable juggernaut!

And the hits just keep on happening. It won't be long and any memories of the likes of Nerlens Noel will be a distant memory as we load up with top talent and storm into the ACC like an unstoppable juggernaut!

I love unintentional redundancies.

TV character Frasier was classic: "Oh, now you're saying that I'm redundant, that I repeat myself, that I say things over and over again...!"

I love unintentional redundancies.

TV character Frasier was classic: "Oh, now you're saying that I'm redundant, that I repeat myself, that I say things over and over again...!"
One of my favorite lines ever.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

His recruitment wasnt your everyday , average run of the mill process. I hear he regets his decision but you wont hear that publically.

His recruitment wasnt your everyday , average run of the mill process. I hear he regets his decision but you wont hear that publically.

LOL - another!