Ennis | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Awesome news!!!
Way to start off in the ACC.
Now thets go get Lawrence!

Awesome news!!!
Way to start off in the ACC.
Now thets go get Lawrence!
What news ??? It is just a Nation of Orange opinion.

Yeah, hand me out some dis-likes, but I remember Marbury and Anderson and Hodge. It ain't over till the kid says its over. Things can change at the last minute. I really like Ennis and want him badly, but I am not into chicken counting at this stage of the game.

This is different then those days.

Were talking about a syracuse team that was number one and number two for 4/5ths of the season two of the last three years, and is coached by a hall of fame olympic coach and is leaving the best conference in america for the NEW best conference in america next year.

In the Anderson and Hodge days we were maybe not even half of what we are now.

Were talking about a syracuse team that was number one and number two for 4/5ths of the season two of the last three years, and is coached by a hall of fame olympic coach and is leaving the best conference in america for the NEW best conference in america next year.

Because as we all know, high school kids make decisions that are entirely logical to us.

Really? We were pretty darn good in the Anderson days.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Always good to start off a class with a star PG. Worked out pretty good with Billy Edelin back about 10 years ago.
It funny you said that because Billy and I were saying the same thing on Friday. Also I told him that a few people had mentioned that they seemed to be similar players and he agreed. Both are good not elite athletes, both are good not great shooters, and most importantly both are elite floor leaders. Funny thing about Billy is he is a really good shooter, was told team had enough shooters and his job was to get into the lane and create for others when he was here.

It funny you said that because Billy and I were saying the same thing on Friday. Also I told him that a few people had mentioned that they seemed to be similar players and he agreed. Both are good not elite athletes, both are good not great shooters, and most importantly both are elite floor leaders. Funny thing about Billy is he is a really good shooter, was told team had enough shooters and his job was to get into the lane and create for others when he was here.

I just loved watching him repeatedly post up and abuse Chris Thomas ... that was the highlight for me ... Edelin just violated that kid like a parking meter.

The Ville did not even watch him in July.

The Ville did not even watch him in July.
They have commitments from Terry Rozier for 2013 (4 stars) and Quentin Snider for 2014 (5 stars) at PG and are after JUCO AA Chris Jones.

anderson... as in Kenny anderson?

We were 2 seed, 2 seed, 3 seed in the 3 years before/during his recruitment. In the heyday of college basketball.

If we are the clear favorite as most sources indicate, what is taking so long for him to commit? Anyone know if there is something holding him back?

Sign this kid up already!

If we are the clear favorite as most sources indicate, what is taking so long for him to commit? Anyone know if there is something holding him back?

I think I heard that one or more of the staff were out of town/country.

Boeheim has been in London.

blame my coach, he never put me in 4th quarter.
Uncle rico never won gold because uncle rico threw the football with such force into the mountains that gold nuggets would be exposed to be melted down to make the medals, while chuck norris and captain lou albano delivered them intact with rubber bands.

Uncle rico never won gold because uncle rico threw the football with such force into the mountains that gold nuggets would be exposed to be melted down to make the medals, while chuck norris and captain lou albano delivered them intact with rubber bands.
Bath salts?

Here's a clip of me throwing a steak at my nephew. Yeah I had accuracy.